Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DL: Oprah's Next Chapter - Lady Gaga Full Episode HD 720p

BornToSlay

Featured Posts

BornToSlay

I transcoded a 1080i TS version I downloaded to 720p MP4 and posted it on Mediafire for you guys. The 1080i was over 8GB but I brought it down to 3.88GB while keeping the quality just about the same (see screenshots below).

Mediafire Folder Download - HD 720p MP4 x264 (21 parts, but final video is 1 file)

Sorry for having so many parts, but Mediafire has a 200MB file size limit.

Download each part individually, you can have multiple going at once. Then use an archiving program such as WinRAR or 7zip to extract the 21 parts into 1 video file.

16a4bxk.jpg

For those interested, here are screenshots of the 720p MP4 vs. the original 1080i TS. Sorry, both images are scaled, but you get the idea. The image quality looks almost exactly the same, the 720p might actually look better because it's deinterlaced (doesn't have those lines on her face that appear when there's motion).

720p

wjt9nr.png

Original 1080i

1giw74.png

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to download it. :( But I don't know how to extract the files. Please someone explain.

pink sushi

OMG THANK U SO MUCH! :hug:

U are the king of the media section! :legend:

U deserve a crown like the mods. :godga: Ur title could be "Media King". :legend:

Can you post the link where you downloaded 1080i file from? I have lots of free space, so the size isn't the problem for me.

OMG THANK U SO MUCH! :hug:

U are the king of the media section! :legend:

U deserve a crown like the mods. :Gaga:

Exactly! :yes:

BornToSlay, Thank you! :thankyou: You did a great job!!!

BornToSlay

You're welcome, everyone :grouphug:

I want to download it. :( But I don't know how to extract the files. Please someone explain.

I mentioned it in the post. If you have Windows, download and install 7zip here (use the first link); if you have a Mac, download and install this program. After you have downloaded all the 21 files from Mediafire, open and extract them using the program you installed previously.

Can you post the link where you downloaded 1080i file from? I have lots of free space, so the size isn't the problem for me.

If there was a link, I would've just shared it instead of uploading it myself. However, you'll need paid Usenet access to get the file. Unfortunately, the group that releases these doesn't seem to put stuff up on torrent sites or anywhere else. If you can find it posted somewhere that's not a NZB/Usenet site, let me know and I'll add it to the post.

The original file is called: "Oprah's Next Chapter S01E12 Lady Gaga 1080i HDTV DD5.1 MPEG2-TrollHD.ts"

If there was a link, I would've just shared it instead of uploading it myself. However, you'll need paid Usenet access to get the file. Unfortunately, the group that releases these doesn't seem to put stuff up on torrent sites or anywhere else. If you can find it posted somewhere that's not a NZB/Usenet site, let me know and I'll add it to the post.

The original file is called: "Oprah's Next Chapter S01E12 Lady Gaga 1080i HDTV DD5.1 MPEG2-TrollHD.ts"

Maybe someone will upload somewhere else, i will keep an eye on it.

Koda Kumi

THX! :) Please Send "TS" :red:

Archived