💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anime and Manga Club

Viola

Featured Posts

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the official 'people' who are making it, put it under categories, and the 'yaoi', or 18+ or anything like that wasn't there, so I think it wont be similar to the game. How it's gonna go with the routes and stuff, no idea. I guess they're gonna make it in the direction of true route? That's what makes sense. Unless it's gonna be each season for each route. :emma:

I realized this but I love how I broke my own rule

No talking of Yaoi and this game is what most of our posts in here are about :emma:

It won't be the same if Aobutt doesn't get with the other guys as well. A season for each guy. 

The Aobutt whore cronicals :legend:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Antichrist

I realized this but I love how I broke my own rule

No talking of Yaoi and this game is what most of our posts in here are about :emma:

It won't be the same if Aobutt doesn't get with the other guys as well. A season for each guy. 

The Aobutt whore cronicals :legend:

What if they make offspring series for each route because the anime will be so successful :legend:

inb4 it's canceled after 1 season :emma:

What if they make offspring series for each route because the anime will be so successful :legend:

inb4 it's canceled after 1 season :emma:

And that season has zero yaoi scenes in it :emma:

I watched a lot of anime shows in the past :nooo:

Which ones :3

Antichrist

And that season has zero yaoi scenes in it :emma:

Which ends up being the reason why the show is canceled :emma:

I watched a lot of anime shows in the past :nooo:

Bambi :hug:

Which ends up being the reason why the show is canceled :emma:

INb4 it's not even yaoi related but they turn it into a yugioh type thing with show being completely about Aobutt playing rhythm. 

Bambino

Pokemon, Digimon, Conan, Lady!!!, and others. I guess they are old :flop:

:hug:

Antichrist

INb4 it's not even yaoi related but they turn it into a yugioh type thing with show being completely about Aobutt playing rhythm. 

RHYTM :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's called Rhyme :emma:

inb4 that actually happens and it's the next big thing in the world, but nobody knows it's originally a bunch of guys having butts-x :emma:

#conchi:connect

Pokemon, Digimon, Conan, Lady!!!, and others. I guess they are old

I watched Pokemon and Digimon. Most of the anime I saw when I was younger came on Cartoon Network Adult Swim at night time.SInce I used to sleep with the tv on and wake up in the middle of the night.

Inuyasha,Big O and Witch Hunter Robin both used to scare me, especially the witch hunter robin. I liked watching them but I would be scared later on.Big O was my favorite :emma: Giant robot fighting something. :emma: I remember seeing Big O, Cowboy Bebop and FLCL on there as well.

RHYTM

It's called Rhyme

inb4 that actually happens and it's the next big thing in the world, but nobody knows it's originally a bunch of guys having butts-x

#conchi:connect

I WAS CLOSE

THEY BOTH START WITH R :emma:

:emma:

Antichrist

I watched Pokemon and Digimon. Most of the anime I saw when I was younger came on Cartoon Network Adult Swim at night time.SInce I used to sleep with the tv on and wake up in the middle of the night.

Inuyasha,Big O and Witch Hunter Robin both used to scare me, especially the witch hunter robin. I liked watching them but I would be scared later on.Big O was my favorite :emma: Giant robot fighting something. :emma: I remember seeing Big O, Cowboy Bebop and FLCL on there as well.

I WAS CLOSE

THEY BOTH START WITH R :emma:

:emma:

Rhytm tho :rip:

Rhytm tho :rip:

Rhythm 

It was supposed to be Rhythm 

It supposed to show the red squiggly line underneath if I spell something wrong and it didn't :emma:

Antichrist

Rhythm 

It was supposed to be Rhythm 

It supposed to show the red squiggly line underneath if I spell something wrong and it didn't :emma:

Because there's no mistakes in spelling Rhytm, it's an actual english word. Rhyme, on the other hand, isn't I think. Tho I get a red line under Rhytm, and no red line under Rhyme. :emma:

Because there's no mistakes in spelling Rhytm, it's an actual english word. Rhyme, on the other hand, isn't I think. Tho I get a red line under Rhytm, and no red line under Rhyme. :emma:

I can't spell Rhythm right :emma:

It's a complicated word :emma: 

Antichrist

I can't spell Rhythm right :emma:

It's a complicated word :emma:

So far, you spelled it good :emma:

So far, you spelled it good :emma:

I originally spelled it wrong but the line showed up underneath :emma:

Archived