Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does like every single Britney demo ever recorded eventually leak? Her fans are lucky. My fave has had exactly 6 songs leaked from her entire 32 year music career. Brit has like 6 songs PER year that end up leaking. :giveup:

who's your fave?

maybe her fans are old as hell and they don't bother scouring the depths of the internet for a leak like britney fans do

HhljIVO.gif

who's your fave?

maybe her fans are old as hell and they don't bother scouring the depths of the internet for a leak like britney fans do

HhljIVO.gif

2qlalia.gif

That's probably it. :emma:

It's so sickening and wrong :coffee: OVER MENTAL ILLNESS

Right, but you have to put it into context and remember that no one knew Britney was mentally ill at the time.

Jordan Miller is saying that he isn't convinced that it's actually Britney singing on this demo, but it sounds very much like her to me.

I really like the Femme Fatale album, but I wish that we had gotten what it was supposed to be before Dr. Luke took control. It really could have been one of her best. :(

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Jordan Miller is saying that he isn't convinced that it's actually Britney singing on this demo, but it sounds very much like her to me.

I really like the Femme Fatale album, but I wish that we had gotten what it was supposed to be before Dr. Luke took control. It really could have been one of her best. :(

It's her 3rd best album to me. It would have probably been her best if he hadn't meddled his way in and made everything generic. Will.i.am too. It could've been Britney's return to form but no.

wow this is good, could've easily replaced Criminal :awkney:

Criminal is flawless. It should be on the album instead of songs like Gasoline. :awkney:

Xgongiviguess

Criminal is flawless. It should be on the album instead of songs like Gasoline. :awkney:

Gasoline is perfection :awkney:

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived