💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Houdini

the only reason why billboard post Gaga's shows as sold it's because she reached the minimum amount of tickets to be taken as sold out or successful. Of course her shows are not sold out (exempt Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton and L.A.) but all the other shows were not sold out (that means you can still buy tickets 5 minutes before the show).

drinkmytears

the only reason why billboard post Gaga's shows as sold it's because she reached the minimum amount of tickets to be taken as sold out or successful. Of course her shows are not sold out (exempt Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton and L.A.) but all the other shows were not sold out (that means you can still buy tickets 5 minutes before the show).

Madison Square Garden was soldout, many shows were actually soldout...

drinkmytears

For those of you who are claiming that the shows aren't really soldout because the floors are somewhat empty

dzfss7.jpg

here's a picture from the Monsterball in 2011. Nobody ever doubts that those shows were 100% soldout (even though many took a while to sellout or weren't entirely soldout) but there's no way artRave could be...

there was few available tickets left one hour before the show so it's was technically not sold out but very near of

if you look at some boxscore you'll see that in some places there's 2,000 to 4,000 tickets under what other sold 

lol bye you're so wrong its unbelievable go look at crowd pictures and find me those 4,000 extra seats. The delusion.

Stef

For those of you who are claiming that the shows aren't really soldout because the floors are somewhat empty

dzfss7.jpg

here's a picture from the Monsterball in 2011. Nobody ever doubts that those shows were 100% soldout (even though many took a while to sellout or weren't entirely soldout) but there's no way artRave could be...

lol bye you're so wrong its unbelievable go look at crowd pictures and find me those 4,000 extra seats. The delusion.

Surely Gaga's most successful tour didnt have empty GA?? :shocked: (sarcasm intended)

Nah but srsly you can't pack a GA. At all. Ever. It violates health and safety guidelines. On a sidenote that GA has less people than artRAVEs GA does :awkney:

there was few available tickets left one hour before the show so it's was technically not sold out but very near of

if you look at some boxscore you'll see that in some places there's 2,000 to 4,000 tickets under what other sold 

Bye @ u thinking there was between 2,000 - 4,000 empty seats find me ONE crowd pic to justify that statement :lmao:

Edited by gagaxstef
Signature loading… 👹🖤

drinkmytears

I just bring facts. she attracts a lot of people but her shows are not sold out, it's the only thing i point out. Look in comparison with Madonna (Gaga is supposed to bring bigger number since the floor is stand up and Madonna has assigned seats and had a bigger stage).

Atlanta : Gaga (10,480) / Madonna (14,843) +4,363

Pittsburgh : Gaga (12,185) / Madonna (14,120) +1,935

New York City : Gaga (14,326) / Madonna (15,396) +1,070

Philadelphia : Gaga (15,424) / Madonna (15,741) +317

Detroit : Gaga (11,971) / Madonna (14,716) +2,745

Cleveland : Gaga (12,792) / Madonna (16,487) +3,695

St. Paul : Gaga (10,084) / Madonna (13,042) +2,958

it's not to bash Gaga, just pointed out the truth because I HATE inflated and fake statements.

look at the post i just make

Numbers are fine but can you find me pictures with 2,000-4,000 empty seats? Because if you look in photos the arenas are pretty packed. The floors always sellout, the lower levels are packed, the upper levels are pretty full. Maybe a few dozen/hundred seats are available but sis 4,000 would be noticeable. She would have groupon deals or something.

Arturo

I just bring facts. she attracts a lot of people but her shows are not sold out, it's the only thing i point out. Look in comparison with Madonna (Gaga is supposed to bring bigger number since the floor is stand up and Madonna has assigned seats and had a bigger stage).

Atlanta : Gaga (10,480) / Madonna (14,843) +4,363

Pittsburgh : Gaga (12,185) / Madonna (14,120) +1,935

New York City : Gaga (14,326) / Madonna (15,396) +1,070

Philadelphia : Gaga (15,424) / Madonna (15,741) +317

Detroit : Gaga (11,971) / Madonna (14,716) +2,745

Cleveland : Gaga (12,792) / Madonna (16,487) +3,695

St. Paul : Gaga (10,084) / Madonna (13,042) +2,958

it's not to bash Gaga, just pointed out the truth because I HATE inflated and fake statements.

look at the post i just make

Just stop, you're making it worse for yourself. NYC literally had like 3 tickets weeks before the show. Where the hell are the other 1,000+ tickets supposed to come from? Thin air? No, Madonna's stage just allows more people in GA. 

AND MESSSSSSS at Philadelphia :lmao: 300?

We all know Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Cleveland, and St. Paul had extra tickets.

But you trying to pass L.A, Edmonton, and Winnipeg as the ONLY sold out shows is ridiculous and completely incorrect because NYC, Philly, Washington DC, Uncasville, San Diego, San Jose, Ft. Lauderdale, and Calgary were all ACTUALLY sold out.

Stef

Just stop, you're making it worse for yourself. NYC literally had like 3 tickets weeks before the show. Where the hell are the other 1,000+ tickets supposed to come from? Thin air? No, Madonna's stage just allows more people in GA. 

AND MESSSSSSS at Philadelphia :lmao: 300?

We all know Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Cleveland, and St. Paul had extra tickets.

But you trying to pass L.A, Edmonton, and Winnipeg as the ONLY sold out shows is ridiculous and completely incorrect because NYC, Philly, Washington DC, Uncasville, San Diego, San Jose, Ft. Lauderdale, and Calgary were all ACTUALLY sold out.

educate him :whitney:

yeah the place might look full but the final numbers show that the concert was not actually sold out

omg sit your pressed ass down in one of the 2,000-4,000 seats u speak of

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Stef

Madonna's has assigned seats, that means there's chair on the ground, which take a lot more places than actual standing floor like Gaga uses. Gaga and M use the same arena configuration for end-stage concert. Madonna's stage was a bit bigger. I'm just wondering why all people claim her shows are sold out when Madonna bring 1,000 to 4,000 more people in the same place ? For NY, it's just fact, in the same arena Madonna bring 1,000 more people, and not only her but other artists too

you can deny all you want seriously, but numbers don't lie sorry..

I just want pictures tho :hor:

find me a pic of Madonnas show

then a pic of Gaga's show

same venue

and we shall see a huge difference in the amount of empty seats :hor:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Stef

And moving on from the above mess, is anyone else looking forward to tonights crowd pics?, they should be great :giveup:

Edited by gagaxstef
Signature loading… 👹🖤

ViviLittleM

And moving on from the above mess, is anyone else looking forward to tonights crowd pics?, they should be great :giveup:

I will see them tomorrow morning when I will wake up, because the show begin at 4am for me :shocked:

drinkmytears

yeah the place might look full but the final numbers show that the concert was not actually sold out

But how did those 4,000 tickets suddenly fill up? 

Please stop the sold-out not sold-out bickering.

If the show is declared "sold out" by any reasonable standard of being sold out (including a minimum number of tickets to be considered "sold out") then it's sold out. Let it be and let the fans be happy with that. :)

The fact that there are pockets of tickets left over does not detract from the accomplishment in any meaningful way.

Houdini

But how did those 4,000 tickets suddenly fill up? 

don't know but they exist since another artist sold 4,000 more tickets in the same venue