💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

The DLC's are bundled for only $11.99 Usd? Plus adding on the extra Yoshi and Shyguy colors? Nintendo knows how to make a really good deal. :excited2:

Micro$oft would never. :redface:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Except it's a rip off if you aren't buying the bundle together, unless the bundle is out now and it comes as each patch comes? I thought you could only buy the bundle in May when the second one is out? So they'd make money from people buying the bundle in November and others buying the second bundle in May :confused: 

except its  arip off if youn arne tbuying the hbundle together, unless the bujndle is out now and it comes as each patch comes? I thought you ould only buy the budnle in May when the secod one is out? So theyd make moneyhh from people buyuing the bundle in November and othees buuying the seocnd bundle in May :confused:

You can buy the bundle right now through the MK8 main menu as a preorder. By preordering you get the yoshi and shyguy recolors the second your preorder is purchased and you can only get them via the bundle.

So it is wise if you want to save money (around 5$ usd) AND get more content by preordering it now.

Haroon

You can buy the bundle right now through the MK8 main menu as a preorder. By preordering you get the yoshi and shyguy recolors the second your preorder is purchased and you can only get them via the bundle.

So it is wise if you want to save money (around 5$ usd) AND get more content by preordering it now.

Omg thank goodness because I thought they were trying to make the impatient people pay more :lmao: When someone said earlier that you could get the coloured Yoshis now I was like YAAAAY because I care more about Yoshi colours than those stupid Mercedes cars

omg thank godoes sbecaus ei thought theyhw er etrying to make the impatiet people pay more :lmao: when sokmoen said earlier that you goudl get the coours of Yoshi now i as like YAAAAY because i car emore about Yoshi colours than those stupid mercedss cars

Hitting the sauce I see

GKI6NH0.png

Zilla

Actually the only Mercedes car worth racing is the more streamlined one. Been driving that today and it's decent, but other than that I stick with Mr. Scooty.

Tryin to decide if I should buy the upgrade or not

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Haroon

Actually the only Mercedes car worth racing is the more streamlined one. Been driving that today and it's decent, but other than that I stick with Mr. Scooty.

why wouldn't you? :udidnt: coloured yoshis :giveup:

It's like mario kart 8.5 for 20% the cost. Since it's only half of a mario kart, you could say it's 40% the price, but that's still a good deal. I think it's worth it.

In honor of the new Dlc I 3 starred the remaining courses I had in all the modes. :legend: 3 Stars everywhere.

Alls I need now is the Gold Glider, to which I only need 3.5k coins left :giveup:

Haroon

You can pre order the DLC today, and you get the colored Yoshis and Shy Guys today :giveup:

OMG YES :giveup:

In honor of the new Dlc I 3 starred the remaining courses I had in all the modes. 3 Stars everywhere.

Alls I need now is the Gold Glider, to which I only need 3.5k coins left :giveup:

You didn't have either before? :teehee: I don't have the golden wheels yet :rip: Never played time trials, it stresses me out to no end LOL

Darcklighter22

So question, the Yoshi colours are only downloadable if you pre-order both packs for 11.99 and you can't get them if you just pre-order one of them? Personally a huge zelda fan and not much of an animal crossing fan so id just wanna get the first pack.

Glad it's the one being released first to!  :haha:

Haroon

So question, the Yoshi colours are only downloadable if you pre-order both packs for 11.99 and you can't get them if you just pre-order one of them? Personally a huge zelda fan and not much of an animal crossing fan so id just wanna get the first pack.

Glad it's the one being released first to!  :haha:

But you get 8 new tracks and new karts :giveup: I know NOTHING about Animal Crossing, but I'm only getting the second one for Dry Bowser and tracks and karts :flutter:

Darcklighter22

But you get 8 new tracks and new karts :giveup: I know NOTHING about Animal Crossing, but I'm only getting the second one for Dry Bowser and tracks and karts :flutter:

8 new tracks per pack tho (or maybe that's what you where already saying) 16 new tracks would be nice tho! might end up getting it regardless tho if they don't end up having more available DLC before May of next year....got a Wii U at the end of July and so far gotten my money's worth out of it and was reluctant just because it was kind of an on the whim purchase. but MK8, Super Mario 3D World and probably Hyrule Warriors when it comes out next month but I really love the console so far!  :nick:

Edit: actually I think that will be the Availible DLC on that will be so huge as there was a video or post somewhere where someone mentioned having hacked the game and having found 4 unused cup icons (the ones now mentioned in the DLC packs coming up) which is kinda cool 

Archived