• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

If that's true then at least we'll be equally matched :nooo:

:laughga: good then, I've never been that great at fighting games :emma:

I redeem myself with rhythm games and platformers though. :gaga:

Haroon

I swear if what happened with the Wii U & Mario Kart 8 thing happens to me with SSB4 3DS I'm gonna break something :wtf:

Originally planned to get the game the Friday it's released here, but now I get to wait until Christmas because money sucks

Redstreak

Super Smash Time :laughga:

super_smash_time___collab_w_mike_vasquez

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon

Now playing FameGa as a gunner. Beating all these b---hes.  :whitney:

1525277_878787358806506_8329790011215886

LOOOOOOOOL OMG YES :lmao: 

LOOOOOOOOL OMG YES :lmao:

Would have been great if I could make Mii's of the pop b---hes out there and beat them using my Gaga Mii fighter. :teehee:

Haroon

Would have been great if I could make Mii's of the pop b---hes out there and beat them using my Gaga Mii fighter. :teehee:

Is that not possible? :omg: Like can't you make multiple Mii fighters and then choose them as characters on the selection screen or something? :confused:

Is that not possible? :omg: Like can't you make multiple Mii fighters and then choose them as characters on the selection screen or something? :confused:

I think it's possible. I guess I'm just too lazy to create Mii's myself. :hehe: Might as well scan some QR codes on the internet.

The game is growing on me now. I just need to get used on how to maneuver the characters and I think I might get addicted to this. :)

Haroon

Canceled my preorder :legend:

So that I can buy it from the E-shop the second it goes up

:teehee:

I was thinking about that but there's just something satisfying about having it in a box and opening it and putting the game inside the console :giveup: Same reason why I don't buy eBooks, I have to read the physical copies :duck:

I was thinking about that but there's just something satisfying about having it in a box and opening it and putting the game inside the console :giveup: Same reason why I don't buy eBooks, I have to read the physical copies :duck:

Since Im moving into my new place on friday, I wont have time for go to a store for a pickup. So this was my only choice for getting it the day of release :noparty:

Haroon

Since Im moving into my new place on friday, I wont have time for go to a store for a pickup. So this was my only choice for getting it the day of release :noparty:

Why not order it to the new address? :confused:

Archived