Video Leak: Lady Gaga 'FAME: THE MASSACRE'

• Page 1 of 7
  • Last

Audio Remixer

8,235 posts

The short 30 second scene that Steven himself commented on about a massacre that never made the final cut. It was rough cut for obvious reasons concerning violence but stated in the beginning is:

''WARNING: the use of violence in this film is a comment on the duality of fame''
''Luxury propels vanity into dangerous places''

ENJOY.

Also as other interested reading material:

From this post of his website entitled 'The Duality Of Fame' is a short 30 second clip of a gun shooting a familiar photo of 'Zombie Boy' Rick Genest, was this any hint towards the unbroadcasted clip?

http://kleinstudio.us/post/35362106299

Also of what could be new to viewers of this film, many scenes that play vital role to the film will notice the inclin of klein's past work involving the famous caviar photo performance work

54,290 posts

:excited2:

13,944 posts

OMGGGG

54,290 posts

FameGa is angry :legend:

34,878 posts

:excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

Gaga slaying like a bad bitch with that gun :legend:

77 posts

WOW that is just wow

7,346 posts

Wow! I want to see her in a movie soo badly.

13,963 posts

Oh my god, what if that was Gaga's own account? "MaryJane Holland" is an alter-ego on ARTPOP I think :O

8,155 posts

The short 30 second scene that Steven himself commented on about a massacre that never made the final cut. It was rough cut for obvious reasons concerning violence but stated in the beginning is:

''WARNING: the use of violence in this film is a comment on the duality of fame''
''Luxury propels vanity into dangerous places''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB4_IrMeWBs&feature=player_embedded

ENJOY.

Also as other interested reading material:

From this post of his website entitled 'The Duality Of Fame' is a short 30 second clip of a gun shooting a familiar photo of 'Zombie Boy' Rick Genest, was this any hint towards the unbroadcasted clip?

http://kleinstudio.us/post/35362106299

Also of what could be new to viewers of this film, many scenes that play vital role to the film will notice the inclin of klein's past work involving the famous caviar photo performance work

noticed this from the get-go. peeling the stuff off of that guy;s face, vogue paris october 2010, gaga leaning over one guy to kiss another as black spew is pouring form her mouth, vogue paris february 2009.

7,197 posts

Gaga is perfect for a role as a bad bitch assassinating evil people

186 posts

:excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

3,895 posts

Wow im a little bit scared, she looks so angry and the guns and all :ohno:

10,874 posts

SO ****ING EPIC. THIS IS WHY I LOVE GAGA.

653 posts

She's going to slay in Machete Kills!

37,362 posts

Ooooo, this was JUICY tbh. :legend:

9,400 posts

She HAS to be the main act in a Quentin Tarantino movie :cry:

OMG this footage is the best part of the entire fame film. I can't believe how flawless it is :giveup:

19,999 posts

i read somewhere that this is a commentary on how her quest for fame and vanity and self indulgence has caused many of her fans to commit suicide and she basically heartlessly kills them... the duality of FAME. :/ i read that.

6,023 posts

:worship: :worship: :worship:

FAME continues to be one the greatest things Gaga has ever done.

2,342 posts

That. Was. EPIC! :giveup:

3,841 posts

she looks injured

• Page 1 of 7
  • Last

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)
Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Advertise with us Powered by IP Board