Affiliated Fashion Designers

• Page 3 of 3

60 posts

To my knowledge, Gaga never worked with Gianni. He died ten years before she started gaining relevancy. Js.

60 posts

However, she did wear vintage Versace so that's why you're including him, I assume.
Also, Noritaka Tatehana does pretty much all of the heelless heels she's rocked recently. He's a major collaborator.
Also, Atsuko Kudo has done several things for Gaga, most notably in the way of latex. Don't know if you want to include him, but there are pieces of relevancy that he's done.
Jean-Charles de Castelbajac did the Kermit dress, several outfits for the "Telephone" video, and has gone on the record saying that he's going to work with her in the future for a video in association with ARTPOP.

Just some ideas. :)

Global Moderator

38,878 posts

However, she did wear vintage Versace so that's why you're including him, I assume.
Also, Noritaka Tatehana does pretty much all of the heelless heels she's rocked recently. He's a major collaborator.
Also, Atsuko Kudo has done several things for Gaga, most notably in the way of latex. Don't know if you want to include him, but there are pieces of relevancy that he's done.
Jean-Charles de Castelbajac did the Kermit dress, several outfits for the "Telephone" video, and has gone on the record saying that he's going to work with her in the future for a video in association with ARTPOP.

Just some ideas. :)

Thank you! I'll add those you've mentioned soon. I added Gianni also because just adding Donatella would have felt like I was leaving out much of the story on Versace.

Let me know if there are others I'm missing.

Philip Treacy :hor:

on topic: I love everything about Versace, their aesthetic, their ideal client ugh just everything.

Gianni was a genius, but Donatella is a lot more feminine (sort of like Mcqueen-Burton)

Also wish she would wear more Chanel and Dior! ClassyGa

Thanks for pointing that out. I can't believe I missed that. Yes, Versace has quite a legacy that is a pride and joy for Italians. :)

1,662 posts

Mugler and McQueen! :worship:
And because I love latex, Atsuko Kudo, yeah Noritaka Tatehana makes them ****ing amazing heel-less heels.

Global Moderator

38,878 posts

OP updated (finally :sweat:)

Let me know if there are other designers I'm missing.

52 posts

I adore Alexander McQueen. He's my favorite fashion designer and his pieces aren't just clothes. It is art. Each dress, each pair of shoes et cetera had been a masterpiece. He's just a fashion genius. He inspired me in the past and so will he in the future. He's one of my idols I look up because I love what he had done to fashion. He started a revolution which will never end. He stays in my heart forever. I hope he's in a better place right now.

805 posts

Would be sweet to see Gaga in some more of Iris Von Herpen..

Banned

4,339 posts

I feel like one of the only Gaga fans that straight up doesn't like her in Versace lol but I assume she only wears it so much now because she has access to the collections. I wish she'd wear other designers more often, Versace just....idk

5,001 posts

McQueen + Mugler + Castelbajac + The Haus + Versace = :giveup:

1,219 posts

I wish Gaga would wear Alexander McQueen more often. He's hands down my favorite designer.  :legend:

He made a few really really edgy out-there pieces that I could see working with ARTPOP.

Global Moderator

38,878 posts

While I was doing some fashion research, I came across this sexy video about latex by Atsuko Kudo on ShowStudio. Very sexy and intriguing when you think about the possible fetish in future fashion trends. Could latex be more widely fashionable as high heels are today?

http://showstudio.co...sex_atsuko_kudo

3,184 posts

You should include Bart Hess . He made the slime dress for her , and it's rumored he is working with her for ARTPOP !

96 posts

You should include Bart Hess . He made the slime dress for her , and it's rumored he is working with her for ARTPOP !

I hope so. :giveup: I need them to work together again!

20 posts

Lol @ Nicola being in there :lmao:

y'all forgot Iris van Herpen 

• Page 3 of 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Advertise with us Powered by IP Board