Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna crowns Taylor Swift a Princess of Pop

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

I can't. Everytime someone gets the popularity or becomes a little bit mainstream there's always madonna praising it. Remember her performing with LMFAO, Psy, hanging out with *** Riot? When Katy was everywhere with her I Kissed A Girl and Madonna suddenly said she likes her? When Justin Timberlake was huge after his second era and Timbaland used to make the hits everyday then somehow she made the lead single with both of them? Also I remember how the exact person said the same thing about Rihanna in 2012 that she's a new queen of pop. Obviously when Rihanna was on the top. And that's how her whole career stands, making something that is a thing at this moment.

I love Taylor but this is getting ridiculous. 

Because she gets ASKED about them if you didn't notice that :hor:

And she actually knew about Katy and supported her way before she even became famous (look it up)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Are you thirsty for WPs? :laughga:

I can't stay silent when I see this thirst. :koons:

not enough thirst to make a video with a pedophile and a rapist about getting raped for streams

KatyPerryCryCry.gif

I can't find it on Vevo, does anybody know about this mess you are talking?

KatyPerryCryCry.gif

Her new music sounds nothing like Ariana's and she's entitled to making whatever type of music she wants at whatever age. You ageist!!!

Of course she can and I can still judge her. Any problem with that?

I can't stay silent when I see this thirst. :koons:

you just seem so thirsty to hate her, you are in EVERY madonna thread to hate her

Ray of Light

not enough thirst to make a video with a pedophile and a rapist about getting raped for streams

KatyPerryCryCry.gif

Yanko noooo :air:

Jesse Pinkman

I know. You need a lot of thrist for relevance to become the Queen of Pop and still try to make Arianna Grande music at your 55+ to remain relevant.

excuse you?

I will NOT have you come for Ariana..

It's science, bitch

VforVendetta

you just seem so thirsty to hate her, you are in EVERY madonna thread to hate her

Me? :huh:

Can you send me a link cause if I recall I haven't even commented in a Madonna thread recently.

I don't think you will find hate comments for Madonna from me, maybe some critisism yes but definitely not hate. And even if you did you shouldn;t even talk, you make much harsher comments for Gaga and you are at her forum as well, let's not.

Psychedelic

Of course she can and I can still judge her. Any problem with that?

No. You're the one with problem , you're the one spending time on someone you obviously dislike. You are the one who's being judgemental in world that doesnt need that. Go on!!!

VforVendetta

excuse you?

I will NOT have you come for Ariana..

What?  :what:

No. You're the one with problem , you're the one spending time on someone you obviously dislike. You are the one who's being judgemental in world that doesnt need that. Go on!!!

If I didn;t spend time on Madonna how would I know that I dislike her personality (I love a lot of her music). This is called judgement and opinion and if you can't stand it you better take your pressed butt and go somewhere else.

Me? :huh:

Can you send me a link cause if I recall I haven't even commented in a Madonna thread recently.

I don't think you will find hate comments for Madonna from me, maybe some critisism yes but definitely not hate. And even if you did you shouldn;t even talk, you make much harsher comments for Gaga and you are at her forum as well, let's not.

no, let's.

Psychedelic

If I didn;t spend time on Madonna how would I know that I dislike her personality (I love a lot of her music). This is called judgement and opinion and if you can't stand it you better take your pressed butt and go somewhere else.

what? can you try again in proper english?

and you're talking aboutt 'pressed butts'? you are the one who's pressed with Madonna's attitude, so please try with effort!

VforVendetta

what? can you try again in proper english?

and you're talking aboutt 'pressed butts'? you are the one who's pressed with Madonna's attitude, so please try with effort!

What exactly don't you understand. If I didn't spend time on Madonna how would I know that I dislike her personality? That doesn't make sense. And If I don't like Madonna's personality I can have an opinion and express it. If you are an ignorant stan that can't stand critisism its your problem, I'm not gonna bother.

Psychedelic

What exactly don't you understand. If I didn't spend time on Madonna how would I know that I dislike her personality? That doesn't make sense. And If I don't like Madonna's personality I can have an opinion and express iyt. If you are am imgorant stan that can't stand critisism it's your problem, I'm not gonna bother.

:lmao: :lmao:

you couldn't even spell 'ignorant', when trying to call somebody ignorant! :air:

VforVendetta

:lmao: :lmao:

you couldn't even spell 'ignorant', when trying to call somebody ignorant! :air:

I'm bored to correct my mistakes at this discussion, it's pointless and doesn't add anything productive. I barely care to respond.

Also making fun of the mistakes on my post cause you have nothing to say is kind of ridiculous. Don't insult yourself.

Jesse Pinkman

What? :what:

I just want to make sure you're not trying it with Ariana because her Grammy nominated album My Everything is flawless.

giphy.gif

It's science, bitch

Archived