💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fashion of his love?

Silver

Featured Posts

The demo is much better

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

I personally think it's a highlight of the album, but I can see why some might not like it. The light, bubbly feel of the song is a bit jarring amongst all the heavier, darker tracks on the album. It stands out too much for some.

Better Day

The demo is much better

We haven't heard the demo. If it is Earthquake you're thinking about Earthquake, FOHL only sampled one line from Earthquake

Together You And I!

TheOriginalOne

I don't understand how this fanbase works. I could have sworn everyone loved it about a year ago! :giveup:

Anyway, I've never fully heard the song before. I usually skip it. :flop:

JazzGa

I don't think most people hate it, most people feel meh about it. I personally don't like that truck-driver key change for the last chorus which makes me cringe because to me it says "Welp we ran out of ideas of stuff to put in the song so let's give the chorus another go in a higher key!" and it's a really hacky pop filler thing.  I do love the use of the bridge from Earthquake, it's the best part of the song imo :whitney: It's just a very recycled, filler-y song to me. My favourite part of the song is literally recycled from an unreleased track. (Not that there's anything wrong with reducing, re-using, and recycling. Save the environment Gagz :pawsup:) Whatever there is that you could like about the song, the 80s beats, the campy fashion lyrics, the joyous love song-ness, there is another song on BTW that does it better. -shrugs- 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived