💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga with Marina Abramovic, James Franco, Courtney Love

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Lets cross our fingers that Gaga asked Courtney how to write a decent Rock song.

Crystal? One likes to sit on it the other likes to smoke it.

She wrote Youü and I by herself, i think she's fine...

gg0eHa8.gif

OT: YASS GAGA :giveup: Lets hope Lana was also there because she's friend with Courtney now, but just don't have a photo, and she met Gaga and they're friends now :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She wrote Youü and I by herself, i think she's fine...

gg0eHa8.gif

OT: YASS GAGA :giveup: Lets hope Lana was also there because she's friend with Courtney now, but just don't have a photo, and she met Gaga and they're friends now :giveup:

You know what, you are absolutely right. 

destructivelove

Crystal? One likes to sit on it the other likes to smoke it.

literally cannot ....:rip: :rip: :rip: 😂😂😂😂

heavyMetalGAGA

Aw, it's nice to see her being able to enjoy herself. She does look tired, but her performances were spectacular tonight. She deserves to have some fun :) 

By the way, I love how Gaga seems like she's been around for decades now. Cheek to Cheek has really strengthened her brand. I am really looking forward to see how she transitions from this album to her next solo release. 

fIUOGLA.jpg

@ladygaga that was so lovely with ma- I'm so glad to have witnessed something so elegant and gracious. Xxx

dA96hJ6.jpg

@klausbiesenbach blondes having fun !!!!

- courtneylove on instagram

Why doesn't Gaga understand that she looks stupid with filled lips?? I thought she was already over it, but it seems like she's still in wrong mental state.

Archived