💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First Star Wars VII Trailer THIS WEEKEND

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

:awkney: is it worthy watching it ... I am asking bacause I have to watch them all and I don't want to waste my time

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

:awkney: is it worthy watching it ... I am asking bacause I have to watch them all and I don't want to waste my time

Star Wars is basically the Greatest Saga EVER made. Please, watch them. 

Pure Adrenaline

Star Wars is basically the Greatest Saga EVER made. Please, watch them. 

okay I will wait for the trailer and when we go in Xmas holiday I'll probably watch them :hug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

definitely watch the old trilogy (parts IV-VI). The prequel trilogy (the new one) is not as good but still ok to watch, the third part was actually good.

definitely watch the old trilogy (parts IV-VI). The prequel trilogy (the new one) is not as good but still ok to watch, the third part was actually good.

my ranking of the movies:

1. Episode III/Episode V

2. Episode V/Episode III

3. Episode II

4. Episode VI

5. Episode IV

6. Episode I

I prefer the new trilogy (prequels) but The Empire Strikes Back is better than all 6 movies. Can't wait for Episode 7. I still think Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I/II are the best Star Wars stories ever told and superior to the movies though :ohwell: :reductive:

I prefer the new trilogy (prequels) but The Empire Strikes Back is better than all 6 movies. Can't wait for Episode 7. I still think Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I/II are the best Star Wars stories ever told and superior to the movies though :ohwell: :reductive:

n, it's probably cause I'm not used to old games, but as much as I tried getting into KOTOR I just can't :deadbanana: maybe too young and too used to more modern stuff

but I do LOVE The Old Republic era in general (KOTOR Comics, TOR MMO, TOR Comics/books)

n, it's probably cause I'm not used to old games, but as much as I tried getting into KOTOR I just can't :deadbanana: maybe too young and too used to more modern stuff

but I do LOVE The Old Republic era in general (KOTOR Comics, TOR MMO, TOR Comics/books)

If they make an HD version of the games :giveup: I played them when my pc got too old to handle new games and I loved them. But yes it's difficult to get into those games now because I expect better graphics and gameplay :cry: Have you tried reading the plots of the games? They're amazing :cry:

I want the new movies to make me feel as much as KOTOR :whitney: I trust the director.

I'm not ready giphy.gif

AND IT'S CALLED THE FORCE AWAKENS

dying_zps579f881c.gifdying_zps579f881c.gifdying_zps579f881c.gif

sis we've known the title for like a month now

Archived