Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP could've been the next Bionic aka the best album ever if..

Merier Care

Featured Posts

bionic is a great album, covering different genres and styles of music, experimenting with different sounds. slaying with ballads like you lost me or amazing electropop anthems like not myself tonight or even elastic love.

you don't have to like it, everyone makes mistakes. but don't spam my thread if you don't want to do anything but spreading hate without a reason.

No, it's not

You as a fan of hers shouldn't be so pro-active for Bionic, with Stripped and Back To Basics she reached a level that I doubt that she will be able to top (you can see in the commercial failure that your beloved Bionic and Lotus are)

And like I said before, do you really think that Lady Gaga would make a cover for a song like YLM? It's sound too damn pretentious to say this

🌹 free britney 🌹

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Merier Care

No, it's not

You as a fan of hers shouldn't be so pro-active for Bionic, with Stripped and Back To Basics she reached a level that I doubt that she will be able to top (you can see in the commercial failure that your beloved Bionic and Lotus are)

And like I said before, do you really think that Lady Gaga would make a cover for a song like YLM? It's sound too damn pretentious to say this

bionic is the better album because she didn't go the safe route, she tried stuff out, she poured her heart out, she just slayed so hard.

that's why bionic is the only album i care about. she took risks. i don't care about her other albums, especially not lotus wtf. :smh:

and no, obviously not. i was joking about the ylm cover. :haha:

bionic is the better album because she didn't go the safe route, she tried stuff out, she poured her heart out, she just slayed so hard.

that's why bionic is the only album i care about. she took risks. i don't care about her other albums, especially not lotus  :smh:

and no, obviously not. i was joking about the ylm cover. :haha:

Yeah, she was really safe when she decided to put Dirrty out :rip:

She didn't slayed, you're sound delusional now

🌹 free britney 🌹

Merier Care

Yeah, she was really safe when she decided to put Dirrty out :rip:

She didn't slayed, you're sound delusional now

she didn't slay the charts obviously. i told you why i say it's a high quality album while you're still just saying it's trash. :rip:

she tried to copy britney's image with slave, when it didn't work out at all she went back to the mess beautiful is. if beautiful was not safe, what else ?

and again: you don't have to like it. just don't come in here to say it's trash without any reason. rather say nothing.

ARTPOP is amazing as it is for me  :wub:

But you're right, one could definitely describe this as her Bionic era, but I think we disagree on the reasons why  :flop:

she didn't slay the charts obviously. i told you why i say it's a high quality album while you're still just saying it's trash. :rip:

she tried to copy britney's image with slave, when it didn't work out at all she went back to the mess beautiful is. if beautiful was not safe, what else ?

and again: you don't have to like it. just don't come in here to say it's trash without any reason. rather say nothing.

Okay, if you really think that she copied Britney with Dirrty this discussion is really worthless

🌹 free britney 🌹

Shawn Knowles

Dope is probably one of my least favourite Gaga songs ever :awkney:

I thought I was the only one who felt this way I'm glad I'm not alone. :whitney:

Merier Care

Okay, if you really think that she copied Britney with Dirrty this discussion is really worthless

her lable tried to make her britney 2.0, of course it was inspired by britney.

because you ran out of points or more like you never had one. thanks for proving! :yes:

her lable tried to make her britney 2.0, of course it was inspired by britney.

because you ran out of points or more like you never had one. thanks for proving! :yes:

Yey this coming from a person that dreams about Bionic being the best album ever means a lot

🌹 free britney 🌹

Merier Care

Yey this coming from a person that dreams about Bionic being the best album ever means a lot

you need to stop taking every word that seriously :smh:

and i actually used arguments, you're just trash talking rn.

you need to stop taking every word that seriously :smh:

and i actually used arguments, you're just trash talking rn.

Oh, I see such a maturity coming from you after this post

🌹 free britney 🌹

Merier Care

Oh, I see such a maturity coming from you after this post

well, thank you. you may take notes for future conversations. :spin:

I disliked Dope until I heard the U-GO-BOY remix.

Made me realize what I hate about Dope is the production. Same deal with Speechless and You and I.

Archived