Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GRAMMY nominations - Vote for Gaga

RBNLM

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

I thought for sure gaga was gonna get nominated for soty and/ roty but we know how that turned out. She submitted TEOG for those categories right?

aaronyoji

am i the only one that wont be heartbroken if she doesnt get grammy recognition? i mean, maybe its just cuz i live in my own little bubble, but gaga hasnt really been everywhere recently because of this duet album, like, the promo has been very decent but its not like people fawn over her, i dont want the academy thinking any star can just make a jazz standards or acoustic record just to be taken seriously as a musician. that same mentality already got born this way snubbed out by adele mania in 2011, so why now, that gagas making more acoustic based records, should i accept that recognition? it just kinda seems like a fluke to me. 

Stephen

I thought for sure gaga was gonna get nominated for soty and/ roty but we know how that turned out. She submitted TEOG for those categories right?

no she submitted Judas and You and I. It's the biggest mystery ever why TEOG wasnt submitted. 

LilVenusian

Dying @ ridiculously how overrun this poll is with lil monsters. Way to make us look like a bunch of thirsty putas with nothing better to do with our lives

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

Dying @ ridiculously how overrun this poll is with lil monsters. Way to make us look like a bunch of thirsty putas with nothing better to do with our lives

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

That's what stanning is all about!

GagaXCupcakke

I really want to see DWUW get a nomination.  I gave up hope on ARTPOP for any album nomination.  Cheek to Cheek will get one for traditional, their would be an uproar if they didn't.  The G.U.Y video has a good chance I think.  So I'm expecting 2-3 nominations for the Mama Monster this year, maybe even 1 win.  

Please please PLEASE.

Less than a month until we know the nominations...... Ahhh. 

Also, why can't I vote?  :spin:

Bradley

Do not get your expectations high, this is just RUMOR.

On The GRAMMYs' official Facebook page,

they wrote:

#GRAMMYs nominations will be announced 12/5. Which of these GRAMMY winners will receive a nod?

and they posted this picture

1560551_10152533445790748_26958353930036

Bradley

I don't get how it hints at her getting a nod, but okay.

I know it's not official or confirmed yet, but do you think the Grammys will post a picture of these artists and tell us in December,

nah we're kidding, Gaga isn't nominated.

Archived