Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's the biggest mistake that has been made since August of 2013?

Hope

Featured Posts

The iTunes Festival: It was great for the fans, but at the same time I feel like too many fans were expecting something different after they heard all the iTunes version. The countless amount of "I like the iTunes version better" was damaging and would have never happened if she didn't premiere them early at the festival.

Releasing DWUW: R.Kelly and Terry.. like no. Career suicide tbh.

Rush Releasing Applause to compete with Katy: Katy's song was the more commercial song and obviously was gonna be pit against Applause. But because Katy's Roar was simple, and current with music on the radio, radio listeners preferred that. If Gaga had released it on it's original date or even later, it might have saved itself from all of the controversy.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sick of this fanbase acting like a bunch of entitled toddlers. Gaga does her best for us and this is what she always gets in return, b---hing about what never was.You can't ever be pleased, she could release the best selling album ever that scores 10/10 from all critics, gets the best promotions, and you'd still b---h like Gaga does nothing for us. If you weren't all so wrapped up in being whiny about all the "betrayals", you'd see you're the ones who are betraying Gaga. Threads like this only invite more negativity about Gaga on to this site.  :madge:

degenerate

I'm so sick of this fanbase acting like a bunch of entitled toddlers. Gaga does her best for us and this is what she always gets in return, b---hing about what never was.You can't ever be pleased, she could release the best selling album ever that scores 10/10 from all critics, gets the best promotions, and you'd still b---h like Gaga does nothing for us. If you weren't all so wrapped up in being whiny about all the "betrayals", you'd see you're the ones who are betraying Gaga. Threads like this only invite more negativity about Gaga on to this site.  :madge:

What a mess. We're having a perfectly mature discussion and here you come with your drama acting like the toddler you think everyone else is being. Check yourself

What a mess. We're having a perfectly mature discussion and here you come with your drama acting like the toddler you think everyone else is being. Check yourself

It's still a discussion about how many mistakes Gaga has made, which is wrong.

Releasing the album.

Now before you attack me, you've got to admit ARTPOP sounds awfully dated.  In my opinion she should've at least renewed the beats like Max Martin and Taylor Swift did. Taylor ensures her album sounds up to date by making her producers renew the songs every few months or so until it's release. I think that's a great strategy. Had she and Zedd did that, the album could've been so much better.

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to take notes from other artists.

degenerate

It's still a discussion about how many mistakes Gaga has made, which is wrong.

That's fair, but ARTPOP was an era full of mistakes to be quite honest, so of course it's going to be a discussion point. It's one that's been beaten to death sure, but it's valid. No one talks about the mistakes she made during TFM era or TF era. Because there weren't any. People talk the most about the single choice mistakes during the BTW era. Because those were the mistakes. You see? It's not like we're pulling these things out of our asses. These are legit quite large hiccups that happened during these eras and it would be naive to assume we'll just ignore them.

GagaUnderYou

- Not using the I&V photoshoot for the album cover and booklet

- DWUW/Venus single changes/no videos

- APP

degenerate

Fans that keep dwelling on the negative.

Since you typically have very interesting & smart opinions, I'd love to know the more serious, direct answer to the OP from you

Switching the second single from Venus to Do What U Want. They should've just made it the third single.

But I guess that all goes bad to ****ty management.

Archived