💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Desperate Housewives premiered 10 years ago

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

slay me Valextra! Flawless Tv show taste!

still one of my favorite series of all time :giveup:

Yaaaas  :hug: 

Along with 'Sex and The City' Queens :sara::gaga:

My mom watches this series every single day on netflix, she have watched the entire series like 15 times and she keeps on watching them to this day. And so I think i've seen them all when I'm with ha.

MrFameKills

OMG emotional rn. I love that show so much :'( 

DH-desperate-housewives-31116024-960-540

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

antpats2

i heard a while ago that they were planning a reunion movie thing set 10 years in the future and a part of the storyline is that many houses on Wysteria Lane burned down or something. I hope it happens  :nooo:

i heard a while ago that they were planning a reunion movie thing set 10 years in the future and a part of the storyline is that many houses on Wysteria Lane burned down or something. I hope it happens  :nooo:

I would love that :excited2:

nikola

i loved this show much i was so sad when it ended.I hope there will be some kind of reunion movie or tv special(but then again i still wait for reunions of friends,charmed and so many others)

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

This scene made me cry  :emo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA6IP_y2nag

i loved this show much i was so sad when it ended.I hope there will be some kind of reunion movie or tv special(but then again i still wait for reunions of friends,charmed and so many others)

Charmed :giveup:

Also one of my fav tv shows!

nikola

by the way whats up with actresses from the show where are they now

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived