Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga answers YOUR questions! #CheektoCheek

Emma

Featured Posts

This interview just got me so hyped for the future. :giveup: I love how happy and upbeat she is! Cheek to Cheek has been the best thing that's ever happened to her. I'm so happy and proud of her. :)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people are just more lucky than others, they get to see her live and talk to her in person, they get noticed on twitter, they get their questions picked and answered...I'm happy for them:)

I had many questions, but I guess they weren't interesting enough. 

Anyway, thanks Emma and Gaga.

FreePalestine

Lady Palutena

Amazing questions and very in-depth answers.

Gaga is my heroine, I almost cried when she said she hated it when people bully us for being her fans and she's grateful for our support. :emo:

@Zilla Your question fit right in there and the ones who disagree can remain pressed. :hug:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Nice interview, thx GGD and Gaga.

Just a thing, in the topic where members could ask questions, there was said to ask NEW questions.

Reading the interview, I see that about 4 of the 10 questions have already been asked several times in CTC interviews...

Yeah, I saw a lot of questions in the thread too that were repeats of each other or questions we've already had answers for a ton of times.

Oh well, though. :) People were clearly still curious about those things and I'm assuming that because she picked those questions, those are the things Gaga really wants to be known about the album.

We're really lucky to be able to do this with Gaga! Our own personal interview! Directly to the fans. It's phenomenal. Congratulations to everyone who had their questions answered (know that even if you didn't get answered, Gaga still read your words!), and thank you so much to Emma for organizing this for us. :) Thank you as well to Gaga for taking time out of her day to communicate with us!

Congrats to those who Gaga answered and Thank You to Gaga for taking the time to do so for us!

I like what Gaga had to say about Paradise and Bang Bang. I look forward to hearing Paradise and Bang Bang is a new favorite of mine by Gaga.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

it’s inspired by my father’s sister and him, and the phrases as they are traded, are meant to be their words to each other right before she died. She died very young, but she wrote a poem about Heaven right before it happened. That’s why the song is called “Paradise.â€

That seems like a really powerful song. I can't wait to hear it someday!

But I realized then that my life had become a money making machine, and I knew I had the talent within me to evolve more, show more of my abilities. I have studied many different genres of music for a very long time. My schedule was too hard, I became too tired, and then your talent suffers and you stop growing. Tony helped me to me make some important life decisions and so did the music.

I know she's answered that question before, but the way she answered it here really put things into a perspective in a way I haven't seen on other interviews. I too know how it feels to be worn thin with people who keep asking and asking of you- it's stressful. 

I love deeply all my previous albums, and don’t think they are unauthentic because they were auto-tuned and electronic. That was the point of them: to make art of artifice. I just didn’t like when I started to get treated like a brand, like there was nothing more I can doâ€â€when there is SO much more I can do. The only thing that was important for me to ‘prove’ I guess, I prefer the word ‘show,’ is that I’m an honest Jazz singer, not a pop singer doing jazz for a one-off.

:applause: Brilliantly stated!

People just like to tear you down when you have a lot, but I can always sew that couture dress back together, with the help of all my monsters. Love you.

This was so sweet. :heart:

She gave better answers than on many of her more "official" interviews, probably because she could express herself more easily in writing.

I look forward to hearing Paradise

elijahfan

My question got answered... but asked by someone else. Oh well :laughga:

Nice answers. I'm happy she'll be back doing what she wants, and I'm curious what her future sound is gonna be like.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Congrats to those who got their questions answered and a massive thank you to Emma and Gaga for doing this!!

I am LOVING all the interviews she's done for cheek to cheek!! She's so happy and you can just feel her passion for the album!!

I'm so happy for everyone who got their questions answers plus the fact that Gaga takes her time to actually do this for us. :legend:

MAKE IT WORK

Did anyone notice how much she's mentioning her ex? They haven't seen him for years...ok? You're in new relationship for years?

FreePalestine

Archived