💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

True... But I do have a copy of Born This Way personally signed by her! :giveup:

Lucky! I have The Fame and The Fame Monster signed by her when I went to the Monster Ball but I didn't get BTW signed :giveup:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky! I have The Fame and The Fame Monster signed by her when I went to the Monster Ball but I didn't get BTW signed :giveup:

So I see we need to replicate our copies and then send them to each other! :haha:

So I emailed looney tunes over a month ago asking where the cd was.No reply.I emailed them the other day asking again where the cd was or would I need to make a paypal claim. They responded saying email [email protected]. as they had been handling all the shipping for these items. But I thought Looney tunes had sent all the cd's & interscope are sending the signed booklets? No response off them as of yet.What an absolute balls up.What the hell is so hard about getting cd's to customers?

Teal Ambition

So I emailed looney tunes over a month ago asking where the cd was.No reply.I emailed them the other day asking again where the cd was or would I need to make a paypal claim. They responded saying email [email protected]. as they had been handling all the shipping for these items. But I thought Looney tunes had sent all the cd's & interscope are sending the signed booklets? No response off them as of yet.What an absolute balls up.What the hell is so hard about getting cd's to customers?

Its called customs. If the CDs are coming from the US, it takes very long to process. I'm right across the border and its faster for me to receive packages from China rather than the States. Its the way it is. Barely anyone outside the US has received their CD. You shouldn't worry just be patient. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Looney tunes said all cd's were shipped in October.Now they are saying interscope are shipping them?They need to make up their minds.The cd's are under the customs duties limits so that is BS right there.I have recently had purchases from Australia and japan.Both items arrived to me in the uk within a week.I have been patient since September.The whole thing is taking the p*ss!

RainingOnMe

What even? Why would interscope use gmail.com? They would use @interscope.com... I smell some bs within this whole thing.

I found it suspicious that they were using gmail too. I take it everybody so far who has received the cd received it was from looney tunes not Interscope? And I take it people who have received the booklets from Interscope, there was no cd with it? So why would Looney Tunes say Interscope are sending cd's with the signed booklets? I don't think Looney tunes have sent all orders or are going to send the remaining cd's. There are far too many people on here without a cd.The cd's won't be stuck in customs, it is below the value of import duties for that,and we have been waiting too long. I think Looney Tunes are banking on people not being bothered by the cd and just interested in the booklet.

RainingOnMe

In New York and still haven't got the signed CD..

CD isn't signed, the booklet is, which are shipped separately.

I found it suspicious that they were using gmail too. I take it everybody so far who has received the cd received it was from looney tunes not Interscope? And I take it people who have received the booklets from Interscope, there was no cd with it? So why would Looney Tunes say Interscope are sending cd's with the signed booklets? I don't think Looney tunes have sent all orders or are going to send the remaining cd's. There are far too many people on here without a cd.The cd's won't be stuck in customs, it is below the value of import duties for that,and we have been waiting too long. I think Looney Tunes are banking on people not being bothered by the cd and just interested in the booklet.

This is what I was thinking. I'm gonna email them, I'm still waiting for my booklet.

RAMROD

I get why people are waiting for the autographed booklets as she is still signing them, but the cds?!

Some CDs were delivered to the wrong address.

Some people who only ordered a copy did received double to multiples CDs.

So that is probably why.

And these people not willing to return it too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

spicemuncher

Good to know.

I thought I am the only loser.

I am using my NY address and still haven't gotten anything yet. Glad I'm not alone!

Archived