💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which ARTPOP song so you connect with the most?

X Dreams

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They all connect with me in some way, tbh. But Do What U Want and Applause are probably the most obvious and easiest to explain.

Do What U Want: The empowering message connects with me more than anything on Born This Way did for some reason. It makes me feel really strong and fearless.

Applause: Being a performer, I know the feeling she is talking about and how confident it makes you feel.

drinkmytears

G.U.Y because I'm a bottom

Sexxx Dreams because I have s-x dreams about boys a lot and its awkward to talk to them (especially when they're straight and I'm drunk and may blurt things out!!)

Jewels N' Drugs bc that's like my life goal 

ARTPOP because wow so spiritual makes me want to go do my Art History homework (almost!!)

Swine...I have experienced some of what I feel that song refers to

Donatella is who I aspire to be 

Fashion! is how I want to feel when I get dressed daily

Mary Jane Holland, because being high makes me forget everything else and have fun

Dope, because I usually have too much fun and hurt ones I love

Gypsy because I want so much in life! 

Duella Dvil

Aura. I hide so much of my vulnerability behind this confident, attractive guy who gets what he wants. I'm not happy. I have none of what i want. I long anxiously to find someone to peek into this vulnerability.

DWUW Because i can give myself physically onehundred percent and they have none of me emotionally. I give all of that to my performance and music. Which is where A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E squeaks in

MANiCURE just because of the rush i feel when my partner looks at me (or whoever they may be that night) and say i look good i know that the time was well spent on my hair and money on clothes

Swine as a victim. I physically relate. As someone who gives all for the well being and happiness of others, i emotionally relate.

Dope I can barely ever listen to this song without crying. I have been struggling with my own addictions for the last 3 years and it had ruined my life the latter part of last year.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

I think ppl feel that the songs on ARTPOP are less personal because I think Gaga wanted to create an album that was more therapeutic to her current situation with the ppl around her. But that's not to say that her songs aren't relatable, it just means not everyone has been in those same situations based on the message within the songs themselves.

As for myself, I think G.U.Y. and ARTPOP are the songs I can relate to the most because:

1. G.U.Y. = in a relationship, even as the guy, I feel that I don't always need to be in charge and have all the power to feel valuable or important within my relationship. I don't mind if my partner takes the wheel and I go along with following in their decisions. It's a bit weird relating this way, but that's how I feel.

2. ARTPOP = life can throw a lot of crap my way some days. When I listen to this song, it really helps me relax and center myself away from the stress, and focus on the positive aspects instead of letting the negative get me down.

Duella Dvil

Maybe Dope.

one more post and you cn make your own (just saw your status)

TALK TO ME GOOSE

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived