Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is the artRave messy?

pachinko

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you seen the show? It's far from messy. And don't judge it by videos.
I loved it so much. Live is a fantastic experience. Easily the best concert I've ever attended. The stage is marvelous. And I've seen her live before.

Alien Tulip

If a person thinks the artrave is messy judging by youtube videos that doesnt mean they are going to enjoy it up close in concert :smh: I thought artrave was underwhelming when I saw the first few shows on youtube and many people told me "It'll be much better when you experience it live" so when I arrived at the arena I still wasn't satisfied and other people front row like me felt the same. I wasn't a party pooper and I still had drinks and danced a bit but overall the show wasn't worth the 500 bucks from my pocket. 

It's really an amazing show. Very well put together. The live band at a concert gives even more life. I didn't even mention the lights and the amazing stage. Love the projections on the small "castle" too, even though it's not a castle. They make the led screen look bigger.

Alien Tulip

Overall my favorite Gaga concert I've attended was Monster ball 1.0 in january 2010 and then monster ball 2.0 summer 2010. Applause at the vmas last year was pretty good too.

VasilisVas

I went to the artRAVE at MSG and I liked it. I wasn't as hyped about it though, but I still had a pretty great time. I thought the entire stage was absolutely beautiful. The Monster Ball was definitely my favorite though, but I guess that's because it was my very first time ever going to a Gaga tour and seeing her live, so that concert for me will always be perfection for that reason alone. Over all though, the artRAVE has an amazing stage, and the lights are breathtakingly beautiful. 

zexion_armando

The people who say that you can only form an opinion by going are suffering from buyers remorse and stockholm syndrome.

Everyone knew TMB and BTWB were amazing from the videos and the information available.

Lona Delery

I've only seen a video of the whole rave, I will see it in november though.

And I found it really good and I'm so excited to actually see Gags live

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

djBuffoon

On the contrary, the production that I saw was air-fücking-tight. Did it match what I would have expected, minute by minute? Well, no. But that's not the point.

It's just different and not really Gaga, but it's a great rave and that's all it was supposed to be in the first place

Just the back up dancers costumes. They looked so cheap. 

For me I hate to admit I was a little underwhelmed mostly because of the length of the show. I could have used another half hour or so. And strangely enough I have a hard time remembering my show despite being sober. 

I love ARTPOP despite the fact that I hate Gaga for butchering Sexxx Dreams. But I have forced myself to like the album version and now I am :bunny:

Is the artRave messy? Is it because the songs are not good live? Are the songs bad? Is the choreography bad? Have you seeN Gaga perform so many times that she has lost appeal? It's definitely not the perfection The Monster Ball was.

Share your thoughts below. :hug:

Roseland was great! But artRave was just different...

ok i'm sorry but artRave was my first concert and it was the best tiem of my life ok.

Archived