Lady Gaga sick during artRAVE in Sydney

ThatSLAYGUY

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SMILE2NE1

Wait ... so is this made up? 

She was perfectly healthy throughout the show, she went hard. 

She just skipped Aura/Judas for some reason. That's it.

RAMROD

I need to know, if she is ok :ohno:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chromatislaps

She modifies the setlist constantly and she vomits once in a while. I don't think it's anything serious.

gEJGeIx.jpg

Nicole

If she was sick she definitely didn't look/sound it. Then again I didn't know the setlist or when she was supposed to be on stage/backstage to know when something isn't right 😂

Well she did go off stage during telephone and she did skip jusas and aura but ehen shewas onstge she looked ok. Maybe she was still geeling the effects of whatever she has been sick with ( i mean she did say she was sick the last couple ofday on twitter or insta) and so thats why she skipped some songs. Also weird though that efore the show security came up an down the ga libe and asked if people had gifts for her an that they need to hand them over and they would make sure that she gets them which i even commented was weird because people usually throw after aura. And i joked that after aura she'd be kneeling there waiting for all te gifts as usual and none would come and she'd be like 'flop sydney fans, where are my gifts?' So now it makes me think they knew for a while that she was not gonna do aura last night.

Omg sorry for the ****y typing - im on my phone. Ugh

Duella Dvil

Isn't the ARTPOP ball finna be over anyway? It would be perfect timing for her to have a kid, she gets to just jazz album. No choreography necessary. OOOOOH I WANNA SEE A MATERNITY MEAT DRESS!!!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived