Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Album Concept Best Suits Your Personality?

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

I'm on mobile so like no poll. :emma:

Could a mod add one for me?

The Fame

If you are to choose The Fame then that means you simply like to have a good time and party. You like to live the rich and lush life (Pre-Order Cheek To Cheek on iTunes). You're the type of person who enjoys a night out on the town and would love all the advantages of being famous! True party animal at heart.

tumblr_m48kgsymSP1rwqtlpo1_500.gif

The Fame Monster

Are you a dark and troubled ol' soul? Then The Fame Monster suits your personality. Fighting your own demons (or should I say... Monsters :hehe:) and constantly dealing with the troubles of life suits your personality if you are to choose The Fame Monster.

tumblr_ma8suwTWPs1rw6ub0o1_500.gif

Born This Way

The Born This Way type personality can be characterised as anyone who fights for the equality of all and is vocal about their opinion. No matter black, white or beige, chola or orient made (sing it with me! :bunny:) this person believes everyone deserves to be treated equally no matter what their appearence, religion, geneder or s-xuality.

tumblr_lheq017yOd1qb5e3qo1_500.gif

ARTPOP

The ARTPOP personality is a creative personality. If you have an ARTPOP personality you are most likely interested in a form of art. The ARTPOP personality type suggest a person with this personality wishes to start artistic movements among his/her peers or the world. The ARTPOP personality also wishes to combine pop culture with his/her favorite art form. Belong Together, art and pop. ARTPOP. ARTPOP. ARTPOOOOOP.

applause7_by_hausofdye-d6iv82e.gif

---

Pick one. :fan:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous Unicorn

Fame Monster and ARTPOP. I'm a mess...but I deal with it through my art. 

Brooke Hoegan

for me it's a tie between TFM and BTW personality

then TF, and I'm ARTPOP personality the least (if at all..)

Archived