💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Scooter Braun unclassily mentions Gaga in tweet

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna call not shade on this. He is basically mentioning Gaga in order to make Ariana's impact clear. Gaga is a standard that all pop stars must measure themselves against now days. That is all he was doing. Good for Ariana. She is vocally talented and beautiful. She deserves the acclaim. :coffee::applause:

Haroon

Calling Gaga amazing and pointing out a huge achievement which Gaga has already achieved is mean? Sounds more like a compliment to me.

Oh no no, the post you quoted was to Batmans Hooker, who said that calling Scooter Braun ugly was unnecessary (which another person did) :omg:

I don't think that the tweet was mean at all :laughga:

Spock

I realized shade was the wrong word, that's why I changed it guys

who will love me when the night is over

JaysAMess

Oh no no, the post you quoted was to Batmans Hooker, who said that calling Scooter Braun ugly was unnecessary (which another person did) :omg:

I don't think that the tweet was mean at all :laughga:

Oooh my bad, sorry! :sweat:

I realized shade was the wrong word, that's why I changed it guys

You should just change the title to Scooter Braun mentions Gaga in tweet.

I saw it as kinda shady tbh

That is what shade is, people think it's a nice comment and he calls her amazing but lol she mentioned her and it's like "look who did better"

But maybe those weren't his intentions

Haroon

False?

Batmans Hooker said that calling Scooter Braun ugly was unnecessary, and I said that it was also false :laughga:

Redstreak

Just means he recognizes her as the standard :whitney:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Spock

I saw it as kinda shady tbh

That is what shade is, people think it's a nice comment and he calls her amazing but lol she mentioned her and it's like "look who did better"

But maybe those weren't his intentions

Good to know I'm not crazy :emma:

Idk about his intentions but he seems like a total douchepants so :laughga:

Redstreak

Can his b---h ass tell me why Ariana's album didn't go up for stream yesterday  :grr:  :grr:   

Finally someone asking the real questions  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I though it was since he's saying Ariana did better than Gaga and directly mentioning her. He's her manager and I thought as a manager, it's kind of an unclassy thing to do, even while complementing. Sorry, though I'd share.

It's no secret that Gaga is like a goddess in Japan, and everyone pre-orders all of her albums like crazy over there. So when Ariana surpasses Gaga's preorders, of course her manager is going to be happy for her. So he acknowledges Gaga's greatness and states that he is surprised and ecstatic for Ariana's success. What on earth is so terrible and unclasp about that? He's praising two artists and stating that Gaga is great and that he's proud of Ariana.

Good to know I'm not crazy :emma:

Idk about his intentions but he seems like a total douchepants so :laughga:

I mean I don't know his intentions or what he thought when writing it :laughga:

But if it's shade, it's really good tbh

Spock

It's no secret that Gaga is like a goddess in Japan, and everyone pre-orders all of her albums like crazy over there. So when Ariana surpasses Gaga's preorders, of course her manager is going to be happy for her. So he acknowledges Gaga's greatness and states that he is surprised and ecstatic for Ariana's success. What on earth is so terrible and unclasp about that? He's praising two artists and stating that Gaga is great and that he's proud of Ariana.

Yep, I noticed that he kind of acknowledged Gaga as the standard, but again, I didn't think it was necessary of him to at her just so she could see his artist did better. But hey, this is a forum so everybody has different opinions!

Archived