Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Scooter Braun unclassily mentions Gaga in tweet

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

I think he was just pointing out big of an accomplishment that is. Its actually a compliment.

Read it wrong then. I like how Gaga is the new standard but still, I didn't see the need in @her just so she could see it. Oh well whatevs

who will love me when the night is over

Learn to use the term properly, please.

Shade. "comparative darkness and coolness caused by shelter from direct sunlight"

He's just stating a good achievement of his client like any other manager would do. But yeah, it would have been better if he didn't directly mention Gaga, except if his intention is to really get her attention. That'd be really weird and already bragging. I guess I'd rather like to believe he's just used to directly mentioning celebrities whenever he tweets. 

FrankGutz

That b---h is the manager of Ariana & acts like Carly Rae J & The Wanted, he's the one milking Ariana :awkney:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

That's why I put shade between "". He @ her. It's unclassy :classy:

And how is that considered "unclassy?" Stating a fact and being respectful to both artists while doing so isn't classless at all.

Jesse Pinkman

Read it wrong then. I like how Gaga is the new standard but still, I didn't see the need in @her just so she could see it. Oh well whatevs

Idk thats a good point. Wheter he meant it as shade or not, its a compliment nonetheless :toofunny:

It's science, bitch

Who cares about Japanese pre-order numbers :toofunga:

This. Its Japan. :coffee:

The second largest music market in the world? A lot of people care about Japanese pre-orders.... It's obviously a huge market.

Haroon

:wtf: Not necessary at all tbh. 

And totally false :flutter:

Braun_CAASpeakers_photo-e1370901666545.j

(but more importantly yes it was unnecessary and mean :noparty: )

Robotboy

:lmao: it was nice. since gaga is so huge in japan he used her as example to show how big ariana is about to become there :smh: 

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

That b---h is the manager of Ariana & acts like Carly Rae J & The Wanted, he's the one milking Ariana :awkney:

He probably is rad (mad) because most of his acts are flops, noting Carly Rae Jepsen and PSY. :cool:

The second largest music market in the world? A lot of people care about Japanese pre-orders.... It's obviously a huge market.

Oh well oops, I'm sorry then. But Gaga shouldn't care anyways.  :shy:  :yes: 

Spock

And how is that considered "unclassy?" Stating a fact and being respectful to both artists while doing so isn't classless at all.

I though it was since he's saying Ariana did better than Gaga and directly mentioning her. He's her manager and I thought as a manager, it's kind of an unclassy thing to do, even while complementing. Sorry, though I'd share.

who will love me when the night is over

JaysAMess

I still fail to see how this is an "unclassy mention".

(but more importantly yes it was unnecessary and mean :noparty: )

Calling Gaga amazing and pointing out a huge achievement which Gaga has already achieved is mean? Sounds more like a compliment to me.

Archived