artRAVE is finally getting a life!

Seashell Bikini

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

videos don't do it justice

They really don't. They didn't for the BTW Ball and they don't for the artRAVE. I've said this soooo many times but it's sooooo true. Ya have to be there. Totally different thing all together. It just is what it is and what it is is flawless.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

gagalovesme

Why does everyone want to cut Dope out?! It's an absolutely magical experience every time Gaga plays that song, she better bloody keep it in by the time she comes to the UK

Arturo

I've never seen her have an "off day" from the videos I've seen and she's always sang her heart out.

Even at my show 3 weeks ago.

I don't think Swine in full is necessary in regards to the comments. People in the seats seem bored with it and the only people raving are the people on the floor. IMO she should've just went straight from Applause to Gypsy. Applause gets the crowd hyped up with everyone singing along and clapping. Swine sort of kills the mood. I wish she would've put it in a different part of the show.

DrewStevens

The only thing that really bothers me is Gypsy in acoustic version. It is definitely the worst way to end a show.

monsterdreams

Dope can leave if it wants to

Don't think it fits the show that well

Loved he MJH chair dance

Also really enjoy s-xxx dreams so gaga please bring it all back

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

geopang

The only thing that really bothers me is Gypsy in acoustic version. It is definitely the worst way to end a show.

But Gypsy Acoustic>>>>>>>>Gypsy Studio Version.

It might be a weird way to end the show, but i'd take the acoustic version over the studio anyday knowing that she'd actually sing all the choruses live if it is acoustic

DrewStevens

But Gypsy Acoustic>>>>>>>>Gypsy Studio Version.

It might be a weird way to end the show, but i'd take the acoustic version over the studio anyday knowing that she'd actually sing all the choruses live if it is acoustic

Yeah but the concert just ends like that and everyone is like 'wtf?'. An acoustic song as the encore is the worst encore I have ever seen in my life.

HausOfMark

Dope in general should not have made the setlist, even if it was on ARTPOP. :smh:

this. its to depressing for a rave

-Mark

TBH, MJH and Applause could be a really good Encore.

Gypsy could be a "Fake End" (As Scheiße at BTWB when she says "THIS IS THE LAST SONG")

and Swine... Well... Swine kinda don't fit everywhere LOL. But it would be nice before Bad Romance I Think...

It would be: (Sorry I Don't know this whole set)

Aura (FULL AND IF SHE COULD DO THE DEMO VOCALS....)

Judas (1 v, Chorus, 2 v, Bridge)

TEOG Chorus (she still singing it, right ? :toofunny: )

Sexxx Dreams

--Ratchet--

Swine

Bad Romance

Gypsy 

--Fake End--

MJH

APPLAUSE...

• 2 weeks later...
Benjamin Monk

She seems to like to end her tours acoustically like with the BTWBall and doing MTN stripped back, I was so glad she did the studio version at my date or I would've been so upset

Archived