💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Glee" adds 5 new characters for Season 6

Michael

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Mess.. should've just ended with the damn original cast in NYC or wherever-.--

13 episodes is not enough for me to give a flying **** about these new people X_X

I'll still watch though :hor:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

5 new characters just for 13 episodes??? :awkney:

The creaters should learn about quality over quantity, what kind of messy shallow character presentation and development will this lead to :laughga:

MrFameKills

I stopped watching a while ago but i might watch season 6 just out of curiosity for the new characters  :shrug:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

• 2 weeks later...
nikola

adding 5 new  characters for season that will have only 13 episodes and also its final season i dont think thats good move but we have to wait and see........by the way when will this season air

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

DanceInTheFlames

Why do shows always do this? Add a bunch of new characters in the last season that no one cares about and takes away from the characters that have been in the show the whole time and whose stories need to have the time to be tied up? 

Why do shows always do this? Add a bunch of new characters in the last season that no one cares about and takes away from the characters that have been in the show the whole time and whose stories need to have the time to be tied up? 

Apparently the producers have said that these new characters are being brought in specifically to help tie up the original characters stories.

ryhanna

I guess we'll see how this works out… 13 episodes really isn't enough time to develop characters to the extent of those around for 6 seasons. There's a strong possibility they're just going to be really weak characters who weigh down the season, or plot devices with very little purpose other than to be involved in someone else's storyline. 

Tbh I don't watch anymore, but focusing on the high school again is a good idea for the final season. There should also be a lot more focus on the original characters. 

Archived