💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Project Runway Season 13

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

sandhya's outfit wasn't bad this week although her previous ones were absolutely horrid. i didn't buy her "i'm being bullied :(" victim attitude when she was the one that was clearly not adapting to the group. it's a group challenge and you can't just do whatever you want to do. although i did LIVE for her shutting down hernan when he called her a b---h.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admt i kind of loved Sandhya's look this week, it was creative and I loved the use of color. I hated everything she did in the past episodes tho. I just can't understand why Fade wasn't in the top this week, I really loved his design and to be quite honest he is the only one I'm curious to see a ehole collection from.

Haroon

I just started catching up with it today, I'm onto Episode 3 now, so I just have this and Episode 4 to watch and I'll be up to date :party:

Haroon

OKAY I've caught up finally :giveup:

I'm liking Sandhya, but she seems pretty hit and miss, same with Angela so far :laughga: The fact that they're alternating between winning each week :dies: I was kinda sad to see Carrie go because I loved her aesthetic :noparty:

I'm really looking forward to seeing more work from Kini and the girl with the glasses though, and I want to see what goes on with Korina, she seems interesting. I really dislike the Floridian guy, Mitchell I think his name is :emma:

when is fade going to get recognition???????????? and amanda's dress did not deserve top 3. i wish korina & mitchell would have went home instead of mitchell & kristine. i haven't liked a single look that korina has put out.

Haroon

when is fade going to get recognition???????????? and amanda's dress did not deserve top 3. i wish korina & mitchell would have went home instead of mitchell & kristine. i haven't liked a single look that korina has put out.

Yeah I'd rather Kristine have stayed over Korina too :noparty: I was looking forward to seeing stuff from her :giveup:

Omg this week's episode, did Nina seriously just say "#ThrowbackThursday"? :lmao:

Kini deserved to win the challenge :grr: He made half of the reception outfit and he made ALL of the wedding outfit. Someone should've spoken up and told the judges that the workload wasn't 50/50 :smh:

Haroon

HOW was Sandhya not in the top this week? Hers was so beautiful :giveup: I agree with the judges when they chose who was eliminated though :yes: I've become a major fan of Kini, even though I wasn't a fan of when he slagged off loads of designs :rip:

THE NEWEST EPISODE WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES EVER - the rainway :legend:

So ecstatic that Kini finally won! His reminded me of the FAME commercial

:flutter: Oh and omg the chills I got when Sean's look came down the runway :giveup: I was worried that it wouldn't work but when it did I was like " :shocked: " in the best way possible :giveup: So disappointed with Faith/Fate (what's his name sorry LOL) because that really wasn't avant garde in the slightest in my opinion

That episode was one of the worst ever. Kini totally ripped McQueen off and the judges gave it a win, like what? Remember season one when Alexandra was sent home for using Missoni as an inspiration and they gave Kara Saun a hard time because her collection was too Gucci? Everything on that runway was too derivative, this season is proving to be the worst yet. And Sean's gimmick was great but the design was really plain, nothing avant-garde.

That episode was one of the worst ever. Kini totally ripped McQueen off and the judges gave it a win, like what? Remember season one when Alexandra was sent home for using Missoni as an inspiration and they gave Kara Saun a hard time because her collection was too Gucci? Everything on that runway was too derivative, this season is proving to be the worst yet. And Sean's gimmick was great but the design was really plain, nothing avant-garde.

You're so harsh :giveup:

Gov Hooka

agreed Sean's design wasn't avant garde in the slightest although I didn't mind Kini's look whether or not it was inspired by another fashion great.

Sean idea was cool, but the execution was a mess

yeah the thing literally was a plain white dress squirted with tye-dye paint :toofunny:

Rudz Xinc

and again, how can Shandya clown outfit get top 3?

all her design don't fit well and her execution is sloppy

nobody in their right mind will think that's top 3 design

the judges are on crack this season

Look at those clowns

and again, how can Shandya clown outfit get top 3?

all her design don't fit well and her execution is sloppy

nobody in their right mind will think that's top 3 design

the judges are on crack this season

I was really surprised that it was in the top 3 too :duck: I'm looking forward to seeing how far she goes though :huh: She seems pretty volatile, but I can't say that I don't look forward to what she makes each week, same with Angela :laughga:

Apparently they're gunning for the most boring finale ever. Sandhya sure was a hit pr miss but her collection (along with Fade's) was the only one that looked interesting enough.

Archived