Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are any of her ARTrave outfits as iconic as this one?

Voltaic

Is it?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Is it?

• YES!!
    • Nothing beats the iconic violet shoulder pads!

Featured Posts

Lady-Gaga_240.jpg

Purple jacked wiith shoulder pads, purple glasses, red lipstick, fishnets and leather boots.

Discuss   :popcorn:

WhiteStripes

the one with wings or the venus or the white gypsy dress are all beautiful and potentially iconic. 

notamember

The tentacles... I just love it. It's so her and there are polka dots. So cute. That and the Gypsy outfit. So pretty.

Haroon

I think the opening one with the wings and the blue sphere :yes: If not that, then probably the Venus one but not specifically because of artRAVE, because she's worn it multiple times in the era pretty much :shrug:

Slade

All the artRAVE outfits have major "iconic" potential tbh, especially the opening outfit, tentacle dress, and rave girl outfit. I do love that purple outfit though.

Weasel

Nothing beats those shoes. Pretty sure she'll die in them. They scream Gaga to me. 

No <3

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Slade

I think the opening one with the wings and the blue sphere :yes: If not that, then probably the Venus one but not specifically because of artRAVE, because she's worn it multiple times in the era pretty much :shrug:

Yeah, I don't associate the seashell girl look with artRAVE, I associate it with the entire ARTPOP era. It's definitely iconic, but it makes me think of the entire era, not just the tour.

LaMaisonGaga

All the artRAVE outfits have major "iconic" potential tbh, especially the opening outfit, tentacle dress, and rave girl outfit. I do love that purple outfit though.

these.

lamaisongaga.com

Sakrai

I could never really appreciate that purple outfit because of the similarity to the ancient cave paintings circa 3400bc

madonna-purple-jacket-leotard-european-m

I think the tentacle dress is equally iconic tho. I love how she references her fame monster concept in so many different levels :legend:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Noah Fatale

the tentacle outfit obviously and also potentially the green hair w/ black latex pants and bra and raver girl are pretty iconic too

nativenewyorker

The opening Phoenix outfit with the original blonde wig. That is Lady Gaga: 2014.

Archived