💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry throws shade at Gaga

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's right, she's not her fans' partners, friends or parents that should love them "unconditionally" ( :flop: )

Haldy

Well, I think it's ignorant to say an entertainer is just an entertainer... Gaga's influence doesn't end when her song finishes or her show ends, she's got a big part to play in many Little Monsters lives that she wishes to change for the better? That's not a bad thing, either?

Seems like a bit of a needless jab, really.

I believe you can easily lose yourself if you're constantly catering to your fans  :huh:

gaga shade??????

rs_560x315-130924141510-lilycrying.gif

This was my literal reaction after I read this piece.

0HtzT.gif

As for Katy, I do like her, but why is she trying to be all like rebelious and to speak up? She's the last one who should talk about liking fake things (when she mentioned Kim) cause she's definition of a fake pop star, but I like that. And, I don't think she actually tried to shade Gaga (she doesn't have the balls to do that), but speaking all of that.

Katy sis...

tumblr_inline_n9h41jXSOm1s2uupz.gif

just continue to sing catchy pop song and be pretty. When you try to be mature and to speak up, you just look bad.

Yanko

ii want gaga to tweet " i love my fans all i do is for my fans not the charts and money and loving my fans doesnt make me desperate" that would be fun :flop:

Batwings

89 user(s) are reading this topic

Get dat promo, Kelly.

tumblr_lw69b0Hjkb1qkupgn_zpsb9086c5f.gif

grenziel

In all honestly, I really like Katy and I hate it when some monsters are throwing very cruel shade at her but now I guess, I USED to like her is the right thing to say.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Ivannn

I am just waitng Katy do release jazz album titled Butt cheek to butt cheek . She should be quiet about Gaga because Gaga is just a whole another level.

Archived