Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wreaking havoc on Dad's instagram account

MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

Blake

She followed me and she posted a photo of a fan, which I mistook for Natali and she replied saying 'It's not Natali, lol' haha aww!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

*Can little detectives check if this is Joe's actual Instagram account? he followed me too. :rip:

Didymus

That's not her dad's account, as has been proven multiple times the last year.

Kayla

Unfortunately it's fake, Joe tweeted "I do not have an instagram account." in March last year and that instagram account has posts starting December 2012.  :(

https://twitter.com/germanottajoe/status/313088657424789504

This.

And look at all the pictures. None of them are new, they're mostly things taken by someone else. It just doesn't fit. 

somechick

This.

And look at all the pictures. None of them are new, they're mostly things taken by someone else. It just doesn't fit. 

I agree.

Kayla

A couple years ago I thought I'd found Gaga's REAL Facebook account and it accepted a friend request. The person was posting pictures of Gaga and her friends/family I had NEVER seen before, and I thought I'd seen 'em all. I even called my husband (fiance at the time) crying because I thought I was FB friends with Gaga. :dies:

Point is: Most of these are fake, and it's awful how they trick fans like that. 

Laceface

Sounds fake :( the comments too, I can't imagine Gaga writing 'ILYSM' that's a fan thing to do. It's lame that they disappoint genuine fans like this

somechick

Sounds fake :( the comments too, I can't imagine Gaga writing 'ILYSM' that's a fan thing to do. It's lame that they disappoint genuine fans like this

this tbh. It sucks when people do that shizz.

barnabesk

joegermanotta: Okay you *****. @lukierrywhere
lukierrywhere: Gaga? @joegermanotta <3

Probably fake :toofunny:

Gov Hooka

so it's just some fan trolling us. or probably an escapee from MadonnaNation

zakroberts

I've never understood what people got out of making a fake page like that? Like sure you might get followers but they aren't following you so it's not really anything to be proud of? I just don't see the fun in tricking people and getting their hopes up for nothing.  :awkney:

Archived