💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I'm happier than ever & more comfortable with jazz

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

i'm glad she's happy. our queen is all grow'd up and shiiiitt... 

:worship:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

i just hope that she does not turn in jazz only singer i mean i love jazz but it not my go to music it more for relaxing and that stuff and also is she does do only jazz it will be bad for her because she will lose so many fans i mean i am ok iw she decides to do jazz late in her carier when she is olde but i would love to see pop/rock gaga or something difrent

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Why do you want her fanbase to dwindle? don't you realize that's bad for everyone?

A career move will bring more followers

I'm not here for people that are only into her for dance music because she has way more to offer

People don't respect her choices

too many members on here are already dismissing it because of the genre, that's sheer ignorance

Aura Veil

Also, because a lot of them are covers, so not like she has to do much....

ahs_promoteonlinekindness_zpsd6e81a93.gi

laquisha2.jpg

The Professor

I'm not here for people that are only into her for dance music because she has way more to offer

thats such a narrow minded way of thinking

Just because some fans enjoy her _____ music more than her _____ music don't mean they should be exiled or shunned from the fanbase.

If somebody's not 'into' her Jazz album it has nothing to do with respecting her choices. Nobody's forced to buy music they dislike

Gagadisiak

you guys its not like she leaving pop music , she's just say its more easier to her . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Dylangaga

Just bc theyre covers doesn't mean her voice isn't gonna sing them...idiots I swear!

nikola

too many members on here are already dismissing it because of the genre, that's sheer ignorance

i love jazz but i woull really love is she does PURE POP with stong vocal and litttle bit of rock like on BTW(thatr my favorite gaga genre) because is she decides to do jazz forever she will lose a lot of her fans and she will not gain that many With jazz(its sad but its true) but i would be ok if she decides to jazz later in her carier when she is older

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

RAMROD

Wow! Looking forward to hear the album.

Please put them on place holder already!

I need to pre-order it! :woot:

Show me your meat, Tony. :hor: :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

zexion_armando

Was that a troll comment?

Since it is a lot of covers, lyrics are completely skipped and instrumentals are easy to do due to the rhythum and work already have been done. Better than solely original pop music.

lol you people are the worst sometimes.

Ambrosia

Why not showcase a great voice in a genre that was meant for showcasing? :yes:  I don't think she'll leave the pop realm forever because she has said many times she likes to write music so that won't suddenly stop - for those concerned.  ;)

I'm glad she's happy and comfortable and can't wait to hear that in her voice as she belts out the jazz tunes.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Essence
Also, because a lot of them are covers, so not like she has to do much....
Lol that's such an idiotic thing to say

Fiendman

Was that a troll comment?

Since it is a lot of covers, lyrics are completely skipped and instrumentals are easy to do due to the rhythum and work already have been done. Better than solely original pop music.

lol you people are the worst sometimes.

You're my cult leader.

Archived