💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What can improve the artRAVE

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine her flying above the audience with Aura cage like Pink did on her last tour  :flutter:

Also this is just my opinion but I observed that the dress she wears during Bad Romance, swine, applause is not really suitable for dancing. Or maybe she just doesn't want to dance her ass off, I don't know.

the Aura Cage.

the SwineFest performance of Swine (i meant the dancers. not Gaga "playing" the drums)

and most importantly...

longer concert longevity PLEASE.

Allan

A new outfit for TEOG/Judas/Aura/Sexxx Dreams/Alejandro

MJH back, please  :cry:
It could be a sped-up, rock version with her band while the dancers are doing chair choreography.

And the fiber optic wig, maybe instead of the actual Gypsy wig? The fiber optic wig is so cool and she only wore it like twice.

Tropico

The first artRAVE show (May 4th date). :flutter:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Cakelikelenny

The show needs nothing big but a new outro of the show would be nice,

And bring back fashion! And marry jane holland. Oh and play judas in full

nikola

i heard that she will use clipper dress on tour and also i heard that she has like 80 outfits that she is nit using (this is all just a rumor so dont belive me 100%)

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

DeleteMyAccount

This might be very petty, but the confetti machines bothered me at my show.  It would've been better if they were shot from the top of the arena instead of the random places scattered on the runways and such.  I also would like a new costume for the Aura/Judas?etc. set.  And maybe add in a new song or two.  I also liked the original opening from Ft. Lauderdale.  

aaronyoji

i think the aura cage is the worst thing you can do to perform such an energetic song. it sucks out all the energy and finesse of that song and its just kinda awkward and static.

but personally i think most of the outfits need to be more creative/outlandish. the stage should be utilized more (maybe not in a sharp outfit lol) and her set list needs to be fixed damnit. i would suggest developing more of a storyline, but ill get bombarded with a bunch of "its a rave!!!!1 raves dont have storylines!!" comments. 

oh and the props need to be more creative/larger. they kinda contribute to the smallness factor that this tour seems to have unfortunately. 

RAMROD

Fans supporting her ideas and not the other way around.

This is her show, her visions of what ARTPOP is.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ronk

Everyone has their favorite costumes and songs, so most of the posts reflect the particular tastes of individuals.  I was overwhelmed by how amazing artRAVE is, so I don't think changes will improve it in general.  Gaga can't sing every song and wear every costume in two hours, so she pleases as many people she can.  My experience is here:  http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/112929-video-clips-from-artrave-in-buffalo-in-hd/

I live outside the space time continuum.

The show should end with a huge BANG! Like after Gypsy Gypsy Gypsy Hey the whole arena would fill with confetti and massive lightshow when a sick remix starts to play

THIS. & where tf is Applause trap remix during the show?

DanielKCarey

THIS. & where tf is Applause trap remix during the show?

Remix moved to the end of the show.

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Rainbow Unicorn

Fans supporting her ideas and not the other way around.

This is her show, her visions of what ARTPOP is.

And we are her fans. The ones that paid to see her shows. Can't we have ideas and opinions? This is not a crime to have different opinions, fans are free to like or not what she's doing.

Archived