Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennet fans start respecting Gagz

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Michael

I live for the acclaim acclaim acclaim I live for the acclaim claim live for the acclaim claim :music:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

It's great when people can appreciate Gaga's voice, but it makes me a little sad when people say stuff like "ditch the nonsense." Let her make the music that she wants to the way that she wants to please. 

lastlinefirst

It's great when people can appreciate Gaga's voice, but it makes me a little sad when people say stuff like "ditch the nonsense." Let her make the music that she wants to the way that she wants to please. 

Exactly. I love the way she is, but I hate when that's all that people can focus on

ryhanna

Exactly. I love the way she is, but I hate when that's all that people can focus on

Yeah. I don't mean to sound disrespectful or anything, because it's truly lovely that non-pop listeners can recognise her talent, but it's just really annoying when people act like she's "above" the music that she chooses to create. She's definitely a diverse talent, but if she wants to make pop music and wear over the top outfits, let her. :shrug:

itsdominik

Finally! I honestly think that Cheek To Cheek will have a good impact on some people's opinion on Gaga

djBuffoon

Yeah. I don't mean to sound disrespectful or anything, because it's truly lovely that non-pop listeners can recognise her talent, but it's just really annoying when people act like she's "above" the music that she chooses to create. She's definitely a diverse talent, but if she wants to make pop music and wear over the top outfits, let her. :shrug:

This. It is very annoying they don't understand that, in Gaga's case, this is an extension of her artistry, as opposed to a set of gimmicks. But let them think what they wish.

Paper Gangsta

My exact reaction :lmao:

It is profile pic of lady who posted it

brizoda

this happens because people thinks pop music have no quality

Antidote

The dumb hoe and nonsense comment tho...

I wish people would be less judgemental and really give Gaga a chance before dragging her and just because you don't like the wigs and outfits it doesn't mean that everyone who looks like this does it because it's all they're good at.

Is it so hard to listen to one live performance before making you're decision :smh:

Little Tonys accepting Gaga as their saviour now, I forgive them

FRANK1991

"Even though she knows she's misunderstood"

so many haters just because they don't know anything about Gaga

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived