💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Wildstar

Jaqe

Featured Posts

Oh no, you're an Aurin!? I struggle to take them seriously, especialy not after seeing some of the messes running around Nexus. Massive eyes, bright pink skin, flowers in their big puffed up hair. I see some and I'm just... :toofunny:

How is Exiles, by the way? I'm loving Dominion but I might give a Mordesh a try also!

Yes but I get the same reaction as yours most of the time :smh: Had to resize my Aurin face to my liking.

I choose it because they had the best animations on Exiles side. When it comes to this faction it has more involving story in the beginning than Dominion (imo) then it is kinda similar. Both sides search for those ancient secrets. I enjoy it but I found Artemis Zin to be funnier than Belle Walker (god that accent)

Also I hate Chuas   :toofunny:

Haldy

Yes but I get the same reaction as yours most of the time :smh: Had to resize my Aurin face to my liking.

I choose it because they had the best animations on Exiles side. When it comes to this faction it has more involving story in the beginning than Dominion (imo) then it is kinda similar. Both sides search for those ancient secrets. I enjoy it but I found Artemis Zin to be funnier than Belle Walker (god that accent)

Also I hate Chuas   :toofunny:

I've a love/hate relationship with the Chua. On one side they can make me laugh, on the other side I want to beat them.

It was the other three races that won my heart Dominion side. The arrogance of the Cassians, the secrecy of the Mechari and the general amazing appearance of the Draken. Plus, I love the whole 'promised, galactic empire' and oh my god I love the Luminai. But yes, I should give an Exile character a go!

What server are you on?

I've a love/hate relationship with the Chua. On one side they can make me laugh, on the other side I want to beat them.

It was the other three races that won my heart Dominion side. The arrogance of the Cassians, the secrecy of the Mechari and the general amazing appearance of the Draken. Plus, I love the whole 'promised, galactic empire' and oh my god I love the Luminai. But yes, I should give an Exile character a go!

What server are you on?

Honestly the only reason I went with Exiles is because I liked that Aurin hair/skin combo and animations. I loved music on Dominion side  :flutter:

I'm on Ascendancy atm :D

This game is so flawless.  :giveup:

There's such variety of things to do.  :giveup:

It's not too easy or too hard.  :giveup:

The community is awesome.   :giveup:

The gameplay is heaven.  :giveup:

**** WoW. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Saeed

I'm a level 25 Cassian Medic Explorer on the server Ascendancy.

I have been playing this game since beta weekends. The game was running really slow I had like 20-30 fps when playing it. Fortunately after release, they've been releasing optimization patches one after another and the game currently runs at 50-60 fps for me. This is a great improvement!

I used to play World of warcraft and do heroic raids and PvP with friends. I've never had such fun since The Burning Crusade. Then this game called Wildstar gave me the most fun in my life. I'm so hooked to it.

I had issues with choosing what race I want to main Wildstar with. I was stuck between Mordesh, Chua, and Cassians. In the end I made a cassian because I love their english accent and their arrogance and sass. I chose Medic as well because MELEE HEALING (WHY NOT?).

No offence to WoW fanboyz but any asshole fans can go fck themselves

I'm lvl 26 now and I had a flawless dungeon group. We only wiped at last boss in Kel Voreth (not sure how it is spelled).

I am currently in love with housing :giveup:

And omg Infected on my server :rip: hit me up when I'm online: Jaqe ingame.

Edit: noo youre on dominion side. I will have to make an alt there

I will make an alt on the exiles for you booboo xx

Mordesh ftw

:flutter: They are awesome. Even tho I couldn't design one that I liked more than my bluecatguy

Saeed

:flutter: They are awesome. Even tho I couldn't design one that I liked more than my bluecatguy

Mordesh Warrior Scientist.

Knowledge is the ultimate weapon ~

Mordesh Warrior Scientist.

Knowledge is the ultimate weapon ~

Jaqe.140612.162849.png

Hand over your stuffz~

• 2 weeks later...
NathanC

I tried it for a month but canceled cause I got bored... The healing was frustrating!

Saeed

I tried it for a month but canceled cause I got bored... The healing was frustrating!

The healing is fun and blood pumping imo :)

Archived