Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Desperate Housewives

Better Day

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

I LOVE IT :legend: Too bad it ended :cry: My faves were Edie, Bree and Renee (from season 7 and 8). It's an amazing show and I hope someday they'll make some sort of a special episode, or even better, a movie.

Better Day

I LOVE IT :legend: Too bad it ended :cry: My faves were Edie, Bree and Renee (from season 7 and 8). It's an amazing show and I hope someday they'll make some sort of a special episode, or even better, a movie.

A movie would be perfect but like what happened after season 8 

Together You And I!

Bambino

A movie would be perfect but like what happened after season 8 

Well I wouldn't mind what the movie would be about but in the last episode you'll see what happens with the women anyway :p

elijahfan

I was a very big fan of the show being a teenager. But they really should have ended it at Season 6, like things were initially planned. The last 2 seasons were disastrous and spoilt the overall show for me.

That's why networks should never keep a show running solely because of its success.

Better Day

:cry: :cry:

love this show, my favourite housewife definitely has to be Gaby but I feel Lynette's character very reliable to me for some reason

edit: oh I forgot Renee :hor:

tumblr_mshoszcaq61ry0jmro1_500.gif

God, I'm looking to meeting her 

I was a very big fan of the show being a teenager. But they really should have ended it at Season 6, like things were initially planned. The last 2 seasons were disastrous and spoilt the overall show for me.

That's why networks should never keep a show running solely because of its success.

I'm dreading season 7 and 8 now

Together You And I!

retroglamx

From favorite to least favorite: Lynette, Bree, Gaby and Susan.

And I agree, this show was everything. All of the characters were very lovable and easy to like.

My crushes were either Danny, Andrew or Tom. :hor:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Contra

From favorite to least favorite: Lynette, Bree, Gaby and Susan.

And I agree, this show was everything. All of the characters were very lovable and easy to like.

My crushes were either Danny, Andrew or Tom. :hor:

Danny though :heat:

elijahfan

God, I'm looking to meeting her 

I'm dreading season 7 and 8 now

It was so awful... Plots were becoming sooo repetitive, and didn't make much sense in the globality of the show. It came to a point where every main female character had slept or had been with every main male character.....

When you look at these characters at the end of the series, the amount of unbelievable things that has happened to them through 8 years is just ridiculous.

retroglamx

Danny though :heat:

Eddie's nephew too, good Lord he was smokin'... what was his name?

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Better Day

It was so awful... Plots were becoming sooo repetitive, and didn't make much sense in the globality of the show. It came to a point where every main female character had slept or had been with every main male character.....

When you look at these characters at the end of the series, the amount of unbelievable things that has happened to them through 8 years is just ridiculous

It was a programme, It's meant to be exciting and so far I'm gripped

Together You And I!

Bambino

When you look at these characters at the end of the series, the amount of unbelievable things that has happened to them through 8 years is just ridiculous.

Season 7 and 8 were amazing imo. The talented Vanessa Williams played Renee and I loved her appearances. Although Edit would've still been better :noparty:

I kinda agree with you about the end of the series.

Better Day

Does it tell you during season 5 what happened to the woman during the missing 5 years?

Together You And I!

Archived