💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Mariah Carey

Sexxx

Favorite albums?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite Mariah Carey albums?

• 1990 - Mariah Carey
    • 1991 - Emotions
    • 1993 - Music Box
    • 1995 - Daydream
    • 1997 - Butterfly
    • 1999 - Rainbow
    • 2002 - Charmbracelet
    • 2005 - The Emancipation of Mimi
    • 2008 - E=MC²

Featured Posts

Valextra

Tbh even though this album is cute I really hope she pulls a Memoirs and releases a new album next year.

I like the album, but the era is a mess and she needs to just get it out of the way. End the era around September/October. Take some time out, go back into the studio January/February, and then return with a summer single and release an album in August/September. An album that will slay.

I kind of agree with this, I mean the album is really good for me it could have done more better, but all the management is wrong, too much mess with the singles from 2 years, in my opinion 2 years with total silence, and she needs a new label-team and look.

New producers, she needs a new sound like it happened with Emancipation. 

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch

The Elusive Chanteuse  is a blast.  I like it  even better than Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel.     I Cry, what an opener.  #Beautiful is one of my favorites. She and Miguel are perfection on it.  I got the deluxe version and the whole album is a smooth jam that is never boring.  The energy on Make It Look Good is intoxicating.   Supernatural is another fave.  "Dem Babies" are so cute when they do their little singing.  Dedicated is how you do a song with a rapper.  There's not a song that I want to skip, which is rare for me.

I'm on my third listen and it's even better.  I'm becoming addicted to it.  Screw sales.   Mariah pulled off an amazing album at 44, and her vocals are better than ever, so many layers to her voice on here.

PopBitch

OKAY LITTLE CAREYS

Is this album good? I really want to start getting into and starting stanning for Queen Mariah Dance.gif

I love #Beautiful, it was so amazing + the video :cry:

I own a lot of her music, but not all and don't really follow what she's up to..  I wasn't even paying attention to this album, not excited about it.  .  It took me by surprise how much I liked it.  It's infectious. .   I think it's fantastic.  Give it a few listens to appreciate it.    Get the deluxe edition.  Listening to it with headphones you really appreciate the sonics to it.  But here's a link to try it out to  see if it's your thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVnLbzIXnxY  

Pandora

I own a lot of her music, but not all and don't really follow what she's up to..  I wasn't even paying attention to this album, not excited about it.  .  It took me by surprise how much I liked it.  It's infectious. .   I think it's fantastic.  Give it a few listens to appreciate it.    Get the deluxe edition.  Listening to it with headphones you really appreciate the sonics to it.  But here's a link to try it out to  see if it's your thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVnLbzIXnxY

I got it, and I really love it!

PopBitch

I got it, and I really love it!

Great.  My friend doesn't even like Mariah, and I said, you will on this one.  She called me up and said I was right.  She loves it.

Valextra

The Elusive Chanteuse  is a blast.  I like it  even better than Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel.     I Cry, what an opener.  #Beautiful is one of my favorites. She and Miguel are perfection on it.  I got the deluxe version and the whole album is a smooth jam that is never boring.  The energy on Make It Look Good is intoxicating.   Supernatural is another fave.  "Dem Babies" are so cute when they do their little singing.  Dedicated is how you do a song with a rapper.  There's not a song that I want to skip, which is rare for me.

I'm on my third listen and it's even better.  I'm becoming addicted to it.  Screw sales.   Mariah pulled off an amazing album at 44, and her vocals are better than ever, so many layers to her voice on here.

:tea:  :tea:

2lt37es.jpg

Finally I start to read sensate things about Mariah on here, absolutely agree with all your argument, despite low sales and poor management, the album is definitely good in quality  :golfclap:

Sexxx

The single choices were wrong

she should never have released The Art Of Letting Go, as much as i loved it. it's not single worthy. something like You Don't Know What To Do would have ****ing slayed instead.

Michael

Mariah debuted at #14 in the UK. Not as bad as I was expecting AT ALL. :applause: Slay mimi.

Sexxx

Mariah debuted at #14 in the UK. Not as bad as I was expecting AT ALL. :applause: Slay mimi.

Better than Britney Jean with #36, which was riding off a moderately hit single and Alan Carr appearance. And it was released in December which has better sales

Mimi's had 0 promo in the UK, so slay!

Michael

If we were to re-do this album, (pretending Triumphant never happened even tho I still bop occasionally)

Single #1: #Beautiful

Single #2: You Don't Know What To Do

Single #3: You're Mine (Eternal)

Single #4: Supernatural or Thirsty

DONE.

Michael

Better than Britney Jean with #36, which was riding off a moderately hit single and Alan Carr appearance. And it was released in December which has better sales

Mimi's had 0 promo in the UK, so slay!

A sales chanteuse :applause:

Sexxx

If we were to re-do this album, (pretending Triumphant never happened even tho I still bop occasionally)

Single #1: #Beautiful

Single #2: You Don't Know What To Do

Single #3: You're Mine (Eternal)

Single #4: Supernatural or Thirsty

DONE.

Triumphant doesn't count, at least not on the album's wiki page :emma:

You're Mine would have made an amazing winter single

A sales chanteuse :applause:

:whitney: that just adds to my CV of tech chanteuse too :teehee:

Supernatural / Money / Meteorite would be an amazing single

Michael

Triumphant doesn't count, at least not on the album's wiki page :emma:

You're Mine would have made an amazing winter single

:whitney: that just adds to my CV of tech chanteuse too :teehee:

Supernatural / Money / Meteorite would be an amazing single

i was calling mariah a sales chanteuse sis :whitney: but u can add it to your CV if u wish

Sexxx

i was calling mariah a sales chanteuse sis :whitney: but u can add it to your CV if u wish

:emma: 

still adding tbh you can't stop me

does anyone know where to watch the nbc special that was on last night?  the concert from her home?  i missed it :-(

Archived