Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

LOOOOOL :lmao: I've never laughed so hard at something so simple :toofunny:

YAAASSS Meß ha impactttt :legend: Make it happen  :ARTPOP:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

I love how we always get 'info' only about songs we already know the titles of. How convenient that Onion Girl and Tea would be called the best :smh:

nickziza

Um....where did you get 18 songs on Act 2 tho?

18 OR MORE SONGS

Because we are inspired by Michael Jackson. ;)

sorry.....I had to

I'm on an iPad, otherwise i would post the screenshot. The question was: Will there be 10 or more songs on Act II and they replied with "18+"

PigInsideAHuman

I'm on an iPad, otherwise i would post the screenshot. The question was: Will there be 10 or more songs on Act II and they replied with "18+"

oh......weird....because when I'm opening it the answer to that question is just a winky face

MahoganySnitch

I love how we always get 'info' only about songs we already know the titles of. How convenient that Onion Girl and Tea would be called the best :smh:

Haroon

OMG MESS AT ME I'm so embarrased :messga:

I thought the same thing but I luckily forgot to mention it when I posted :emma: I'm here for you :giveup:

I love how we always get 'info' only about songs we already know the titles of. How convenient that Onion Girl and Tea would be called the best

I KNOW RIGHT? :lmao:

nickziza

oh......weird....because when I'm opening it the answer to that question is just a winky face

What's your twitter? I'll tweet you the screenshot and you can post it :o

nickziza

he/she said that this is real venus.jpg

Then he must be fake because that's CLEARLY and edited version of the DWUW ft. Christina performance xD

Xzxcuzme

Then he must be fake because that's CLEARLY and edited version of the DWUW ft. Christina performance xD

exatcly  :haha:

Archived