• BLUE

Featured Posts

Benji

It's ok! enjoy your One Direction  :hug:

Don't see the need to bring them into it but I will thank you! :hug:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hunting for Pearls and Vista are just more instant gratification.

They each have 2 or 3 hooks and a giant production.

Tap Your Glass is more of a grower but it has a big chorus too

It grew on me a lot, but Fountain, HFP and Vista were amazing at first listen :saira:

Tokyo Rose

Don't see the need to bring them into it but I will thank you! :hug:

I was trying to be funny but it probably came off as rude :giggle:

That happens a lot on the internet.

iamamiwhoami is like an ongoing story, you need to start from the very beginning to understand

Benji

I was trying to be funny but it probably came off as rude :giggle:

That happens a lot on the internet.

iamamiwhoami is like an ongoing story, you need to start from the very beginning to understand

It came off incredibly pretentious but I wasn't going to react because we're on a Gaga forum, like how can anyone feel like they're music taste is better? :rip:

I gave them (or her) a good listening to when they first started picking up steam on the internet but I don't like their sound really. The only fantasy/trance like pop I like is by Grimes, the rest doesn't do anything for me really.

Tokyo Rose

The only fantasy/trance like pop I like is by Grimes, the rest doesn't do anything for me really.

What songs by Grimes? Imo she only has 2 or 3 good ones and her productions are kinda cheap.

iam has a whole discography of gems. All I get out of a Grimes album is a headache

Benji

What songs by Grimes? Imo she only has 2 or 3 good ones and her productions are kinda cheap.

iam has a whole discography of gems. All I get out of a Grimes album is a headache

I sit down and listen to Visions quite a bit, I've always LOVED Oblivion and I really like her new song Go with Blood Diamonds

iloveit123

I am LOVING all of the songs from the new project. There are little intracacies added that give the music something different this time around.

No need to be rude about Grimes... She does most of her stuff alone

JudasInTheDark

What are everyone's favorite tracks from iam? For me without question it's "hunting for pearls", but I just became a big fan with the release of "fountain" so I still might need to give stuff like bounty a bit more time to grow

What are everyone's favorite tracks from iam? For me without question it's "hunting for pearls", but I just became a big fan with the release of "fountain" so I still might need to give stuff like bounty a bit more time to grow

Maybe kill, play and goods. I totally love kin as an album but I played the songs way too much so I got tired of it, but I still enjoy those three songs. clump is amazing too

Edit: and idle talk!!

JudasInTheDark

Maybe kill, play and goods. I totally love kin as an album but I played the songs way too much so I got tired of it, but I still enjoy those three songs so much. clump is amazing too

Yeah I getcha haha. From bounty I really like o and n, and basically all of kin is perfection. good worker is a standout for me though. Do you understand the whole storyline of the bounty series though?? I would love for someone to explain it to me

Yeah I getcha haha. From bounty I really like o and n, and basically all of kin is perfection. good worker is a standout for me though. Do you understand the whole storyline of the bounty series though?? I would love for someone to explain it to me

I found some amazing videos on YouTube that explained both kin and bounty... But they were in Spanish. If you can't find any English video that explain it I can re-watch some parts because I mostly forgot everything and I'll happily explain it to you :Party:

JudasInTheDark

I found some amazing videos on YouTube that explained both kin and bounty... But they were in Spanish. If you can't find any English video that explain it I can re-watch some parts because I mostly forgot everything and I'll happily explain it to you :party:

Yeah I didn't did any when I searched, wanna give me a little summary? :)

Yeah I didn't did any when I searched, wanna give me a little summary? :)

LOL SORRY FOR WRITING SO MUCH  :toofunny: 

Video #1: Sooo in ''b'' we see that the girl from the previous videos or preludes is now in a room with a cat and three men. She is basically a mandrake and the men caught her and want her to sing her song. Like... she is used as a hallucinogenic d--g. There's actually a lot of numerology in her videos, like the cat turns 6 times. Oh and the cat is like the storyteller and it does the sound of a goat, that references the first animal of the preludes. The video is technically about how the humans are using nature in a bad way

Video #2: In ''o'', the cat guides us doing the noise of a owl that was the animal from the second prelude. Now, the mandrake is in a greenhouse. In the roof there are 6 cats, so the number is brought up again. She is covered to protect her from bugs and animals to damage her. Again, the number 6 appears when we see six masks. At the end of the video, we see a tree with 6 strawberries and the Elizabethan collar that the mandrake was wearing, and it's to show how she found a way to escape and she put her things on another tree. 

Video #3: In ''u-1'', she says ''a quien le corresponda'' that means ''to whom it may concern'' in Spanish. We hear the sound of a whale (the animal from the third prelude). We see a new character named Captain Underpants by some people. Finally, he arrives at a building made of cardboard boxes. But we see that, in fact, the man is not with the real mandrake, it is a doll trying to look like her. It's like he's addict to the mandrake's chant, that's why he did his own fake mandrake. 

Video #4: In ''u-2'' we see the man going through the building made of boxes. The number 6 appears when we see six shots of him s-xually stimulating with the doll from the previous video.  At the end he destroys the building and it's a signal that his mind is broken and he suffers from being obssesed with the mandrake. 

Video #5: In ''n'' the cat purrs like a bee, the animal from one of the preludes. Now, the mandrake is seen as a salad and as a supplier/provider (I don't know the exact word) because she has left a lot of milk glasses around the forest. It's like she's the mother nature and we consume from her. The message is to stop consuming garbage/rubbish etc and adapt to nature. We see a dog trying to find the mandrake and a house made of paper. We see the number 6 in how many tomato slices are in the salad. 

Video #6: In ''t'' she wears a crown with 6 peaks and it symbolizes her power as the mother nature. She walks around a forest bringing light wherever she touches. She wears a ball, a stick and a collar made of aluminium. Again, 6 shots of her in a car covered with aluminium. The aliminium here represents things with an ephemeral value. 

Video #7: The cat in ''y'' makes monkey's noises. Here, Captain Underpants wears things that the mandrake was wearing in ''t'', that could represent how he tries to be the king because she is the queen. She is reborn in a warm place and there's a shot of the mandrake leaving an aluminium tree. She walks aroung the forest in 6 shots. There's a man with an armor in the forest, that would be the mentally active side of captain underpants referencing how weak he is without his armor. Without the armor, he's the mentally pasive side. The man with the armor attacks the trees while captain underpants ejaculates by fantasizing with the mandrake. Next, the mandrake is in a room with a pot and a baby. She sings him her song while she dies. The song talks about a little hope, and how that ''hope'' could the baby, that represents us, humans, that are able to do something to protect nature from all the bad things we have done to it. Finally, the cat is in a table with 6 plates. We see that the man hanged himself, and we see his cum falling in the pot. This is because in the past, there was a legend that if semen was put in fertile land, a mandrake would be born. Thing that will happen in the next videos. 

So basically the mandrake is the nature and the man is all the humans and we keep ruining nature

Archived