💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

To everyone who sees Gaga live for the 1st time

itsdominik

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

It depeneds on the people that are seated around you. If you are seated it doesn't matter whether you buy merchandise before or after the show. Although there will probably be more items available before than after the show. I think you are allowed to take the merch you bought with you to your seats. The staff might check your bags, but since you are seated and don't need to stress about saving your spot this isn't a problem

Thaaanks :D

:hug:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gardenpanty

i've seen her a couple of times but this feels like a first time because i really can't remember anything. :)

Blake

What's the go of buying merch if you're queueing with GA or LMZ?

What's the time for lining up with LMZ? I was thinking midday?

NewYorkCity

Just hide a bottle plug on your garden pantie. Then buy a bottle of water when you come in. You can pee on it once it starts and everyone is looking up at the screens with some video. Lol.

Oh an the 6 is one of the most importants.

People are so tupid, I only went to one of my monster balls to GA and I won't be there again. Everyone put their phones up taking videos and you can't see anything (and I am really really tall).

Like, damn stop it and enjoy the ****ing moment.

JazzGa

Adding to this: (I haven't actually been to a Gaga show yet but I've been to many a rave and concert in my day!) BE RESPECTFUL AND NICE to the security and the staff, they could be your savior if you're in trouble! (Separated from your friends, being squashed or shoved by other fans, fainting from dehydration, etc.) 

Also, if you see someone who looks like they're about to faint (from heat, dehydration, molly, etc), or someone who is desperately trying to get out of the crowd (anxiety, aforementioned reasons), please PLEASE help them get out, even if you don't know them. Yell for other people to make a path, gently push with your arms and make a path yourself while loudly saying "PARDON ME, HE/SHE NEEDS OUT, PLEASE LET US OUT, EXCUSE ME," get under their arm and help haul them out, etc. Get them to the edge of the crowd or a security/staff dude. If someone falls to the ground in a big crowd, there's little to no hope of them having space to get back up again, and it often causes a domino of people falling, and all that weight can cause someone to break an arm or dislocate a knee.

Not that I necessarily condone this, but if you use a party d--g yourself, know the name of what you took! Try to get the real name, not the slang name if you can. Remember what time you took it, and how much. Drink water if you're rolling but don't overload. If you get sick and a paramedic asks you questions, be honest and don't lie or underplay what you took. Don't forget to include alcohol if they ask you what you've taken. They're here to help you, not to get you in trouble. 

Rave hard, make friends, be kind, and have fun everyone!! :party: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

GypsyDope

Just hide a bottle plug on your garden pantie. Then buy a bottle of water when you come in. You can pee on it once it starts and everyone is looking up at the screens with some video. Lol.

Oh an the 6 is one of the most importants.

People are so tupid, I only went to one of my monster balls to GA and I won't be there again. Everyone put their phones up taking videos and you can't see anything (and I am really really tall).

Like, damn stop it and enjoy the ****ing moment.

thats what I did at the btwb :smh:

NewYorkCity

thats what I did at the btwb :smh:

About peeing? Lol

I did it at the mentioned monster ball. :toofunny:

NewYorkCity

yess :toofunny: we're such messes

We are flawless. Everyone thinking on what to drink and when to pee. We just do it when we need it. :legend: No regrets :whitney:

GypsyDope

We are flawless. Everyone thinking on what to drink and when to pee. We just do it when we need it. :legend: No regrets :whitney:

Amen :worship:

Archived