Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Put all the charts beside, do you think Prism is better than ARTPOP?

Versace Girl

259 members have voted

1. 1. Is prism better than artpop music wise?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

A better question would be how Prism compares to Britney Jean. I still think Britney wins that round.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

Asking this on a GAGA forum :awkney:

I think they are equally good. Both bring really good music. Both have only 1 song which sucks (this moment / dope). Both of the artist did a great job with their albums

elijahfan

No..... I don't think PRISM is near as good and enjoyable as Teenage Dream. And if we are to compare it to Gaga standards, well.... I'm sorry, but Gaga's next level, it's not even fair to compare. I'm not saying Gaga is necessarily better, they just don't have the same goals, they don't do the same thing, and that's why I'm a huge Gaga fan and a mild Katy Perry fan :shrug: They're both very good at what they do, but according to my personal tastes, Gaga is undoubtedly above.

Creyk

Better than the amazing BEYONCÉ? Ur crazy

Beyonce is nothing next to prism

Phoenix

Prism has 2 good songs. The rest is so melodramatic and boring. 
ARTPOP is so orgasmic it's amazing. + isn't it better when something is full of different things and you can have fun and not get bored after 3 songs. lol 

💎

dragqueenshego

Prism is horrible.. I downloaded like 3 songs and was over it. I was certain ARTPOP was going to smash it to pieces... but it's all about how you market it and Katy's team are excellent marketers. Gaga's management was a mess but if they pulled it together it would have been more successful. 

Beyonce is nothing next to prism

Can't believe I'm hearing that... BEYONCÉ is, next to Pure Heroine, my fave album from 2013 (and I listen to a lot of albums from different genres), it's just flawless, experimental, varied and modern, cannot believe there's someone that says it's worse than that thing called PRISM

Prism is better commercially. And in terms of pop. BUT absolutely no evolution in Katy' style. I'm pretty sure it's going to be hard for her to return after this album if she doesn't evolve.

She said this album would be darker, she lied...

ARTPOP is good in term of EDM and for party. A good album for Monsters, definitely. But I'm not surprised it did not convince the GP and critics in general.

In brief : 2 very different albums, that's hard to compare...

this tbh 

I enjoy PRISM more, because it's not so "Rough" EDM, ARTPOP is very exhausting and rough after long listening.

Exactly my opinion.

Therefore: Yes, Prism is (for me) the better and more homogenous album.

Especially the calmer tracks are quite amazing.

Plus: Walking on Air > everything  :worship2:

In my opinion ARTPOP is the better album. Doesn't mean that PRISM is bad though, it has some really great songs on it, like DH, WOA, LL, Uncon and ITT!

MonsterOfSpain

ARTPOP >>>>> PRISM >> Beyoncé > Britney Jean > Pure Heroine

In my opinion 

Archived