đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

One GaGa song you wish you could hear for the first time... again?

boobtank

Featured Posts

boobtank

If you had to choose one song in gaga's discography that you could erase all memory of and re-listen to what song would it be? I think for me it would probably be Judas, I literally lost my **** when I heard it and listened to it on repeat for a year afterwards  :toofunny:

What about you guys?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

Born this way, I fell completely head over heels for her. Even though I was madly inlove with her and didn't think it could get deeper she came out with BTW and blew my world upside down.

I cried for 4 hours and never felt more free

HausOfGuy

Either Judas or Venus. Listening to Judas for the first time will always be one of the most unforgettable pop cultural moments I've ever experienced... at the time the song was released i was like 14 and i remember thinking "omg i love this song so much , but i can't like it cause she worshipes satan, but its soooo good, omg why do all amazing songs have to be satanic"  thank god i don't think like dat no more

Helix

A WORLD ALONE

I still have a spiritual awakening when i listen to the song but when I first heard it it was like "Live has been breathed into me again :legend: "

Innovative

Born This Way or Applause, lead singles always kill it after all the anticipation 

JEWRJEWR

MARY JANE HOLLAND

One of the best days of 2013 tbh

Fear, she's the mother of violence

boobtank

A WORLD ALONE

I still have a spiritual awakening when i listen to the song but when I first heard it it was like "Live has been breathed into me again :legend: "

Gaga song  :P

PoshLife

Love. Is. Energy.

aka the song that started it all :legend:

Edit: errrr oops this was posted in Gaga thoughts :sweat: Definitely Dance in the Dark, there was something really special about that song when I first heard it, and I'd love to relive that moment.

BlondeKingOfGGD

Aura or Judas and Born This Way..

These songs...i cant even describe how i fealt when i heard each one of them

Archived