💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Flippy said:

The preview for the upcoming episode looks amazing! :giveup: Can't wait for some Mimete!

Yas, head to head with Venus :excited2:

And more fan service too, it seems :giveup:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

I'm here perchedT for Michiru to slay us with another classy performance. YASSSS QUEEN. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Hexxx

i think Venus will use her disguise pen on the next episode and if i'm not mistaken, won't we see Uranis and Neptune's power blasts?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Phlop
6 hours ago, Hexxx said:

i think Venus will use her disguise pen on the next episode and if i'm not mistaken, won't we see Uranis and Neptune's power blasts?

If it follows the manga, I think Venus uses the Sailor V compact! And we will see World Shaking and Deep Submerge!! 

BYE

Prismatic

I kind of wish Naoko will write like another 2 vol short stories explaining about who's Sailor Cosmos and what happened in her future that made her go back to the Star arc or explain how Sailor Moon became Sailor Cosmos. 

Hexxx
On 4/20/2016 at 1:10 PM, Prismatic said:

I kind of wish Naoko will write like another 2 vol short stories explaining about who's Sailor Cosmos and what happened in her future that made her go back to the Star arc or explain how Sailor Moon became Sailor Cosmos. 

I would love that too. I never understood what the sailor war was all about and what in the world was Chaos. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Chibi Chibi supposed to be Sailor Cosmos?  They have a slight resemblance 

RAMROD
On 4/20/2016 at 1:10 AM, Prismatic said:

9 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

I would love that too. I never understood what the sailor war was all about and what in the world was Chaos. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Chibi Chibi supposed to be Sailor Cosmos?  They have a slight resemblance 

Oh? Wasn't it pretty much explained on Vol.18 tho? Or were US version manga didn't have that part? I never read US releases manga, only Japanese that I got from Kinokuniya so I wouldn't know. :D

Hexxx
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Oh? Wasn't it pretty much explained on Vol.18 tho? Or were US version manga didn't have that part? I never read US releases manga, only Japanese that I got from Kinokuniya so I wouldn't know. :D

I try to read them online :flop: I skipped to the end after watching SMsailor stars. 

Prismatic
35 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

Yup, that's what I got [Chibi Chibi being Sailor Cosmos]. Then CereCere said Cosmos is also Sailor Moon's ultimate form. Like I want to know how she became Cosmos? What happen in the further future. 

25 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I've only read the eng ver because I don't know Japanese :flop: 

Flippy

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! This whole episode was great! Specially towards the ending! :giveup:

I can't wait for what's coming next! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Prismatic

Omg.... Yassssssssssss. I was slayed. When they appeared.... jesus ****ing christ, I almost died. I am sooo perchedT for my fave senshi to snatch and slay. 

Hexxx

im going to watch it today. based on your reactions, i can tell it was good! i'm about to see World Shaking and Deep Submerge!!! :excited2:

RAMROD

It is so good, the story finally getting heated now. 

Prismatic

Finally got this girlfriends :excited2: Sailor V has always been my fave inner senshi. 

Phlop

I love how Venus's attacks are metal based now! In the 90s version she was light, but that was always Moon's power too. She only had the light attacks as Sailor V, as her compact was powered by moonlight.

excited to see Uranus and Neptunes henshins next week!

BYE

Archived