110 members have voted

1. 1. GUY clubbanger ?

• Yes, its a fun song and the beat goes hard
    • No... #swine is the real club banger

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAY CLUBS? Definitely, even dope has a remix (only the i need you more than dope part then an edm breakdown) but in straight clubs i kinda doubt it.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

high heeled fem

Of course it is!!!!!...why do we even need a thread? and comparing it to swine uh

2e6bkag.jpg

GagaMyBlood95

Yes definitely!

It's one of those songs where all the people are dancing and all over each other :bunny:

VforVendetta

Considering the clubs that I went to that weren't gay clubs didn't even play 'Applause' or 'DWUW', I doubt they'll play a song about a girl being in control by being underneath a guy :sweat:

In what flop clubs did you go? Applause smashed the clubs back in 2013 and it us still played a lot. Flop fan tbh.

i3UDQiPQr1cVO.gif

Haroon

In what flop clubs did you go? Applause smashed the clubs back in 2013 and it us still played a lot. Flop fan tbh.

i3UDQiPQr1cVO.gif

An assortment of popular clubs :shrug: I only hear Gaga when I go to gay clubs  :sweat:

VforVendetta

An assortment of popular clubs :shrug: I only hear Gaga when I go to gay clubs :sweat:

Really? From what Country are you from? :emma:

VforVendetta

England, I live in London :emma:

Now I understand why. UK wasn't that much into Applause cause it didn't get any promo. By the way London is one my favorite cities, slay! :emma:

Archived