Blue Jeans

GUY clubbanger ?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. GUY clubbanger ?

• Yes, its a fun song and the beat goes hard
    • No... #swine is the real club banger

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

So is it? and also do You think straight clubs would play the song ? 

and i'm just leaving this here for the future rude responses: tumblr_n1d6tjI6ke1sh8o86o1_75sq.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like it would be? I mean it's a good dance song so I imagine it would do well at clubs.

I think it'd do somewhat okay at straight clubs too because it's not like "I'LL BE THE (GAY) GIRL UNDER U DAT MAKE U CRIIII"

Haroon

Considering the clubs that I went to that weren't gay clubs didn't even play 'Applause' or 'DWUW', I doubt they'll play a song about a girl being in control by being underneath a guy :sweat:

So is it? and also do You think straight clubs would play the song ? 

and i'm just leaving this here for the future rude responses: tumblr_n1d6tjI6ke1sh8o86o1_75sq.jpg

That emote :rofl:

I think GUY is quite similar to Poker Face in that aspect. So yes, especially since it is s-xual

gay club, straight clubs not so much :awkney:

Well in Italy Gaga songs has often played in straight discos...

By the way definitely yes in my opinion.

calmar

Eh, I don't really care, but it seems to me heteros-xual men won't identify too strongly with Gaga in the song.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

BornSimon

Well Do What U Want was played at a club I went to 2 weeks ago and people ****ing LOVED it. It was a gay club, the cheers were so loud when the song started and everyone was singing along. Now does Do What U Want sound like a club banger? Not really, so G.U.Y. would definitely sound amazing in a club.

I can't see the original song played on straight clubs, it'd had to be a remix.

Gay clubs will explode tho, 'cause they're always full of bottom guys. tumblr_n1d6tjI6ke1sh8o86o1_75sq.jpg

Blue Jeans

Well Do What U Want was played at a club I went to 2 weeks ago and people ****ing LOVED it. It was a gay club, the cheers were so loud when the song started and everyone was singing along. Now does Do What U Want sound like a club banger? Not really, so G.U.Y. would definitely sound amazing in a club.

DWUW is a Club Banger, a club banger doesn't mean the song has to go hard.. ANd DWUW sounds amazing at a club tbh :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Whatever the single choice is, a Zedd or Madeon remix + their promo would send them straight to clubs all over the world. That would attract masses taht are crazy about EDM these days

Battle 4 Ur Life

Yes, It crowded the dancefloor last time I heard it in da club

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Laceface

Considering the clubs that I went to that weren't gay clubs didn't even play 'Applause' or 'DWUW', I doubt they'll play a song about a girl being in control by being underneath a guy :sweat:

I know right :( never heard either in the UK clubs. I heard Pokerface, Bad Romance & Just Dance all the time!

Archived