Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari talks Gaga with FUSE.

No Angel

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

He's a manipulative hack, end of. This is gross. They "decided to mutually part ways?" Okay.

Right after cashing in them millions :awesome:

Apparently he is a singer now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zew0HCr6ekA

God, what happened? seriously. It's like he's trying to emulate what he did for Gaga...i have no words.

He went from this to this in like a year.

bf6de754f5380ec894824f34f33abd8e.jpeg458532037_640.jpg

:deadbanana:

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of this guy omg he's so annoying. He is constantly talking about GaGa just so people will talk about him and it's so desperate omg. Shut the **** up.

elijahfan

Then-teenage Stefani Germanotta took on the persona after linking up with producer Rob Fusari (Destiny's Child's "Bootylicious," Will Smith's "Wild Wild West) who says he transformed the singer into a superstar.

I like how everyone seems to claim they invented and made Lady Gaga, as if she owed them absolutely everything that happened to her. Matthew 'Dada' Williams is the only one who had the balls to say that as great as the team was, it couldn't have been recreated for someone else than Gaga.

Their partnership turned romantic while crafting gems on Mother Monster's debut LP, The Fame

At the exception of Paparazzi, I wouldn't say his productions on TF were the most memorable, but anywaaaay...  :roll: Paparazzi doesn't even sound like a Fusari production.

Archived