• TimisaMonster

• Allison M

• Dean Winchester

• Jester

Top Posters In This Topic

PoshLife

inb4 Venus is smoking Dope while she's the G.U.Y. :megaflop:

LOL

I'd love it if this video had some of the fashion from the era so far. Kinda like how the Bad Romance video had the creepy crown from the 2009 VMA's, the orb, the spark bra, etc. That's part of what made it so iconic for me.

Der Meister

Good try on playing Venus. That is certainly the opening of GUY where Venus is born while Himeros and Eros are outside the pool observing her.

Edited by Der Meister

djBuffoon

I hope so. That way people can stop acting like they know everything about everything and realize that they could possibly be wrong about something. And maybe then they'd learn to stop jumping to conclusions and setting themselves up for disappointment.

I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy whatever we get. I'm just glad she's working on this big project, whatever it is. :)

TimisaMonster

Looks like a burqa with a hat xD

G.U.Y. then Venus then Aura...in ONE VIDEO!!!!!! The slayage is too much if this is true! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Andy McQueen

Well, it could be very possible - or she was just playing it in the background for entertainment. :) I'm SO excited for that video!

oh my ****ing god, can you guys not take a video longer then 5 seconds? **** you and your instagram videos

Do you hear that? It's poison.

TheOriginalOne

I'm so fucking confused as to which song it is now, so in just going to wait until this thing is announced and released. :MANiCURE:

TimisaMonster

LOL

I'd love it if this video had some of the fashion from the era so far. Kinda like how the Bad Romance video had the creepy crown from the 2009 VMA's, the orb, the spark bra, etc. That's part of what made it so iconic for me.

The fashion in Bad Romance :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I hope so. That way people can stop acting like they know everything about everything and realize that they could possibly be wrong about something. And maybe then they'd learn to stop jumping to conclusions and setting themselves up for disappointment.

Legit tho, like...Im over people's attitudes