Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on LM.com again

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

https://littlemonsters.com/post/52c9560409ea1af03e8b4b55

"You are a very special person to be able to see just from pictures and music my experiences. I feel so much love for you and compassion. I admire your ability to love and share that with me. Thank you for noticing how hard I work, and for knowing truly in your heart that it's all for you. Because it is. I don't d this for the money, I do it because I believe art and pop have the ability to spread love and bring us together."

"I do this for you because you for me are a gift from god"

The second one made me tear up :heart: :emo:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This made me go Aww in real life

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Jester

She posted a pretty long comment here too so you can add it to the OP: https://littlemonsters.com/post/52c95815dfb7f8b01e8b483b

Goddess of Love 20 mins ago

I really appreciate your post. It will be monsters like you that are disciples of freeing your identity, there is only one way to do this. Through love. Every waking moment of my days, and even while I'm dreaming, I think only of ways to make our bond stronger, ways to Inspire you, but most importantly ways to show you how much I love you and wish for you to love yourself. By accepting me for who I am you are freeing me from the chains of not only my existence, but your own. We all have to play by he same rules. When your free me, you free you. Because we are eachother. .if you inprison me you inprison yourself. Because at the end of the day you and I are the same I love you monster

The bolded part is addressed to GGD tbh :gaga:

Gov Hooka

That's right Gaga. Stay with your fans right now. We love you the most!

Well not as much as your family and Taylor, but we love you a lot.

:kissga:  

Brooke Candy

awww :emo:   I love her so much omfg :giveup: 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived