Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First day sales of ARTPOP in Japan

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, this is physical only. Based on the 60/40 rule I'd say it's around 25,000 in total. If she then pulls 10,000 for the next six days we're looking at around 85,000.

Take note that BTW's first week sales in Japan were only 13% to that in the US. That's just how this market is for her (though she's stronger here than all the other girls). 

you obviously dont know she's the biggest american artist there with gaga. otherwise you wouldnt make an awkney face :awkney:

She's Canadian though.

Robotboy

She's Canadian though.

= north american :reductive:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Levine

Who's #1 tho?

Inb4 PRISM

Lol, prism sold less than 15k in the whole WEEK!

Only for the ridiculous little monsters 18k in its fist day (beating avril, aka the supposed queen of japan) are disappointing.

Get used to it, if y'all expecting the same numbers of BTW everywhere. IDIOTS

you obviously dont know she's the biggest american artist there with gaga. otherwise you wouldnt make an awkney face :awkney:

You're right, I didn't. But still.

EDIT: Wait. It's for the first day? Never mind

who will love me when the night is over

Robotboy

Lol, prism sold less than 15k in the whole WEEK!

Only for the ridiculous little monsters 18k in its fist day (beating avril, aka the supposed queen of japan) are disappointing.

Get used to it, if y'all expecting the same numbers of BTW everywhere. IDIOTS

yes gurl :clap:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

GagaMyBlood95

It's great tho! But I think these are just sales without the pre-orders so the final numbers will be great!

Gagadisiak

ARTPOP Lady Gaga

アートãƒãƒƒãƒ— UM 13/11/6

レディー・ガガ

Avril Lavigne was a huge competition (she is big in Japan)

Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne

アヴリル・ラヴィーン SJI 13/11/6

アヴリル・ラヴィーン

Not bad sales, but considering Born This Way sold 45,000 on its first day its very disappointing.

Don' forget BTW (the song) is her most popular in Japan and it's helped her alot tho . 

18 k for a day it's not bad . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Yassss she beat Avril. I remember when Japan was obsessed with Girlfriend. :flop: they played it on like every variety show and even used it in my favorite drama at the time. I miss Japanese TV lol.

Gaga's BTW promo was awesome though. Can she please perform with SMAP again. That like made my year lol

BornSimon

how much did number one sell?

24,000. But on another forum I've read that this guy has no longevity and Gaga will end up on top.

It's not bad but it's a massive decrease from the Born This Way era, which was to be expected.

Archived