💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shuts down Madonna comparisons

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try reading that quote while listening to Venus, it's hard not to believe her. :legend:

My god, I didn't intentionally listened to Venus but Venus was playing in the background when I was reading that! You are right!  :runhug:

I'm proud of her. Madonna only cares about herself, she is a self-absorbed narcissistic while Gaga is a kind person.

oh yes she totally didnt open a school in Malawi fukc outta here 

mte :megaflop:

i just love how both of them adressed this subject when their albums were about to be released :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:

well yea, albums coming out means promotion, promotion means more interviews, more interviews means they can voice out their thoughts more. :yes:

Mister G

Maybe Madonna wasn't a waitress? I'm not sure either to be honest :laughga:

Most of my friends that love Madonna and have followed her since day 1 never mentioned anything about Madonna being a waitress. I think she made that statement as a point that 5 years ago she was a waitress where as Madonna 5 years ago was releasing her 11th studio album and embarking on her 7th worldwide tour.

MonsterMarty

Most of my friends that love Madonna and have followed her since day 1 never mentioned anything about Madonna being a waitress. I think she made that statement as a point that 5 years ago she was a waitress where as Madonna 5 years ago was releasing her 11th studio album and embarking on her 7th worldwide tour.

This.

Not to mention she's being compared to someone of Madonna's success this early on when really there's a thousand other female singers she's far more like in terms of her performance style and artistry. Grace Jones and Janis Joplin are just two.

TimisaMonster

Didn't Gaga say in HML "Would you love me if I ruled the world?"...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Vernier

Madonnas ambition was to change the world tho so

Madonna's quote to Dick Clark in an interview when she was younger was "I want to rule the world". I guess that's the quote that's Gaga's referencing to show that she's different from her

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived