Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga responds to Popjustice!

yxi

Featured Posts

I would have no problem with SD being released as the second single. Nor Aura. It's somewhat a win-win situation for me.  :rofl:  

me2 but I think It should be SD because Aura will be a single anyway and It may even feature Beyonce (in the song or the video)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
liquidsunshine

Sex Dreams will slay iTunes, Amazon, the radio, the American (and international) public. 

But... Madonna comparisons will happen. Oh well, over it.

Yes I can't believe how similar her talking voice is to Madonna's on an already late 80s/90s sound.

Kermit the frog

s-x dreams SCREAMS album track. its a bit filler sounding and not punchy enough to be a single...

thisthisthisthisthisthisthis :(

Liam Germanotta

Right now she needs something that appeals to a broader audience.  I have faith the era for Aura will come.

Right now we need Sex Dreams. :legend:

Coz all we got is Right now :derpga:

Lmao so it is the second single.

Praying that the video isnt predictable orgy or w/e

Gaga's not the predictable video type lol.

I honestly think PJ is looking waaay too much ionto it. Yeah, Aura might not be a great choice for a second single, but it really is a good, powerful, electronic dance song. At this point in the game, like Gaga said, she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. I loooove the chorus in Sex Dreams, but the rest of the vocals are still very experimental. I really don't know if it would do good on radio, like many think.

I feel like Interscope completely disagrees with us and wants her to release the safest sounding song. Probably MANiCURE or one that we didn't hear yet.

But to be honest, I want her to release Jewels & Drugs. It's amazing and would broaden her audience :music:

RAMROD

So....., Sex Dreams it is (???) :rockstar:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hey you guys, what do you think her opinion was when she saw that J&D shade in the last line of the interview?

Redstreak

It does hit a good point in that though she may work hardest for her fans she does need to think things through beyond just us.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

InGagzWeTrust

IMO she needs to take risks, people don't want Gaga songs to be 'radio friendly', look at Applause not doing good on radio, they expect her songs to be catchy in a experimental way... I'm here for Sex Dreams/Swine 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived